Stop Saying It

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ~After a long hours in school. Mark is now heading on his home and when he reached there and entered their house, he heard that his parents was having a conversation with someone else. So he went straight to the living room area to know and to ask who is their visitor.~

Hey Mark my son. Finally you are here (his mother said)

Mom who is this person, who is he?

He is the person that I was referring to you yesterday.

So he is the person, who will living with us?

Yes Mark. He is. His father was a good friend of mine, so his father requested me if his son can stay here since they have no house here in Seoul. Although he and his family are originally here in South Korea but their house is really far from this city. That's why he will be staying here. (his father said)

~Then their visitor start to speak up and introduce his name to Mark.~

Hello, your name is Mark right?

Yes. How did you know?

Your parents told me. By the way I am Jaebum.

Nice to meet you.

Hope it will be fine for you that I will be staying here.

Since my parents is not against with it. Of course I am fine with it.

Thank you so much.

~So the two continue their conversation, and asking some information from each of them.~

You came from the states too right, so what place did you live there?

I live there in Las Vegas. But I was born here in Seoul and live my entire middle child hood in one of the province here in South Korea.

I see. So you're parents are still there?

Nope. They are now living at Australia. Actually I am also going with them but I asked them that I want to continue and finish a college here in Seoul. Thank goodness they agreed with my decision.

Good for you.

It was nice, having a chat with you. Hope we can be a good friends.

Me too. But don't you dare to touch what is mine. Because if that happen, I will hate you.

Okay don't worry. I will tell you if I want to borrow some things from you. If that is your perspective.

~The chat ended when both guys, go from their own room but before they sleep there is some work that they are doing. Jaebum was searching a good university while Mark was thinking how he will say the truth to Jinyoung.~

 

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

~Two weeks had been past. Now Jackson and Bambam are having a date. It's been a five days since they admitted that they like each other.~

I am so happy that you're now my boyfriend Bambam.

Same with me too Jackson.

We need to thank our friends though because of them this relationship happened.

Yeah thanks for their annoying teased to us. But Jackson can I ask you?

What is it?

About your best friend.

Why do you want to ask about my best friend?, don't tell me that you like him and you just only using me to have a chance to be a close to him. I just want to tell you that he had already have a boyfriend and his boyfriend is your friend.

Are you stupid?, that's not what I want to ask about him. For your information he is not my type. I just want to ask about your best friend personality.

Okay sorry. I thought. But anyway, he is a spoiled brat but a nice person. Also he is a person who doesn't give up to get what he wants.

I see. How about when it comes to a relationship, what is his personality towards his partner?

On what I see. He is a sweet person to his partner.

Wait. I thought he is a not sweet person according to Jinyoung hyung.

(talking to his mind) I didn't expect that his question will lead to this. (back to reality) Well that was before though.

But we are talking about a past.

Really?, I thought we are now talking on a present. That's why I said that. And I want to thanks Jinyoung because of him, my best friend Mark became sweet. Because honestly he is not really like that before the only reason why he got boyfriend/girlfriend is because of his looks.

Please log in to read the full chapter