Is This Relationship, Fake?

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung whole day classes ended so early today and he was now at their local restaurant, doing his part time job as a waiter, sometime as a cashier. It's been a two weeks that he has having a relationship with Mark. He was happy but at the same time feel so sad because there is still some question bothering himself like "Why Mark is not being sweet to him despite they are boyfriend and boyfriend" "The way how he always help Mark on their trigonometry quizzes and activities but his boyfriend still not giving him attention". And he can help but to sigh and there is some time he was dazed and because of his weird random action. His one of his co worker Bambam asking him, if there is something bothering to himself.~

Jinyoung hyung is there something wrong?

There is no wrong with me Bambam.

I don't believe you hyung, you look so depressed, please tell me what is it, maybe I can help.

Okay fine, it's all about Mark.

Mark!, you mean your boyfriend?

Yes.

Why, did he hurt you?

It's not that. I just felt like he is not considering me as his boyfriend, he always not giving me some sweet attention.

Maybe this relationship is fake. I'm not trying to be so mean or want to ruin your relationship with Mark but remember you told me before that his past boyfriends and girlfriends are all rich.

And what are you trying to say?

Since you don't have being a quality of being a rich. I think he have some plan and he just only using you because he knew to himself that you are the only one can help his problem.

I also thought to myself that before but I fight with my inner voice because I believed Mark likes me and also I don't want to think any negative with our relationship because I really love him so much. But since we have the same thought. Now I am thinking that this relationship is fake at all and I am really disappointed because after all I thought Mark loves me but it turns out to be an opposite. (deep sigh and feel so sad)

Don't be so sad, ask him why he is acting like that towards you.

But

No but hyung, just do it.

Okay I will do it, tomorrow I will ask him.

 

>

Please log in to read the full chapter