For You

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung woke up so early and his day is so bright basically because the anxiousness that he had on this past weeks is gone. Till now he can't believed that someone will confess a love for him because when he was still on his high school days, no one ever like him and he was so hurt because of that. But now every thing was changed because now he had a special someone, he had now a boyfriend and the best thing is, his boyfriend was his ulitimate crush. Who knew Mark will like him too. Because of the goodvibes that was happening on his mind and body, he decided to cook some meal and appetizers that he want to give to Mark while cooking his mom asking him why he cooked all of those food.~

Taste so good, hoping Mark will like all of these.

Jinyoung, my son why you cooked so many food, is there have an occasion?

Nothing mom. There is just only someone that I want to give all of these foods.

Someone!, Wait. Is my baby, already in a relationship?

(blushing) Mom, please stop teasing me. Please.

Okay, okay. But seriously. Are you?

Yes mom

Oh my. who is that?

It's a secret.

You such. Well nevermind but boy or girl?

It's a boy (there's have a nervousness when he said that)

Oh my baby is not a baby anymore. (feeling proud that her son was now in a relationship)

Are you not mad that I am having a relationship to a man?

Why should I?, I don't care whatever is your ual is and I am fined with it. As long as I see you happy it made me happy too.

Thank you for being a supportive mother. I really love you mom. I will also tell dad about of me having a relationship.

That's great. Are you planning to bring your boyfriend here?, because I really want to meet him.

Soon mom, I will. (he leaved the house and go to university)

~It was already lunch time and Jinyoung is looking for Mark, luckily for the former. He easily spotted the latter who was with his bestfriend Jackson. So Jinyoung excitedly approach them probably because he really wanted to give the foods that he cooked for Mark.~

Hello Mark and Jackson

Oh Jinyoung, do you want to come along with us? (Jackson said)

Really. That's good to hear.

I'm so sorry Jinyoung but me and Jackson have some thing to do. So it means we still not can't eat this time. Right Jackson? (his voice is like forcing his best friend to agree with him)

(at first he didn't understand why Mark is saying that but later on he gets the point of his best friend) Yeah Jinyoung. I forgot that me and Mark have some thing that we need to do and I have feeling this will take so long that's why we use this time because it's

Please log in to read the full chapter