It Is Up To You

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~On this new day morning Mark was at the house of Jiyoung and he was holding a box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses. He already knew to himself that Jinyoung busted him already but since he doesn't want to give up, he will try his best again. He was very nervous because he was facing the parents of Jinyoung. And right now, they are having an awkward conversation.~

Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Park.

What brings you here young man? (a man voice with a strict tone)

I am here for your son. Is he here?

Unfortunately Mark, Jinyoung is not here. (a woman voice)

Okay. Can I know, where he go?

Why we should tell you. (a man voice with a strict tone but this time a bit shout)

(hit the man) Why you are so harsh to him? (an anger woman voice)

Why I should not act like that towards him?

Because he was our visitor, treat him nicely.

I can't do it. Knowing he is the guy who hurts our son.

Can you shut that up. We have no rights to join on what happened between him and Jinyoung.

We have a rights. I don't understand why you let this guy came in. (talk to Mark) You young man, where did you get your guts? Wow at you, gong here knowing you screwed up my son.

~Mark nervousness became times two. He was very embarrassed that Jinyoung parents know about the truth but despite on what he feel, he still managed to speak up.~

So you already know the truth on what happened between me and Jinyoung. And I am very sorry on what I have done to him.

Did you know how much you hurt him so badly? Our son always crying and feel so anxious every day and night.

Mr. Park, once again I am sorry. I literally regret on what I done. That's why I am here, trying my best and having a guts to go here just only to have a forgiveness from your son and also to get him back bec

Please log in to read the full chapter