Will Go There Because Of Love

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~It is already night time and this is the fifth time that Mark came back at Jinyoung house but unfortunately the house of the latter was locked again.~

It is locked again. Is Jinyoung go somewhere? Did he and his parents went in some place, but where did they go? I literally have no idea. I should call Jackson, maybe he knows where Jinyoung go.

~So Mark call Jackson via Skype. And when the latter answered his call. The first thing that he did was to ask about if Jackson have an idea, where Jinyoung go.~

Hey Mark, why did you call?

Do you know where Jinyoung go?

Why are you asking me? I was here in Thailand, of course I have no idea.

I knew, you were at Thailand. Maybe you have any idea where he go.

I'm sorry dude but I have no idea. Why, did Jinyoung go somewhere?

Yes he is, and I was pretty sure with that. Because their house was locked.

Both Jinyoung parents are working right? So knowing that his parents was at their work. I think Jinyoung went to some place like mall to buy an apparels or maybe he went to some place. And Jinyoung can't leave their house without locking it, because the persons who lived at their house was him and his parents, that's why the house was locked. So later Jinyoung will be back.

That was my first thought too. But this was already my fifth time coming back, and their house was still locked. Beside on this night time he should be at his home, even his parents are having or taking an overtime.

It looks like Jinyoung and his parents are having a vacation in some place.

Can you ask Bambam. Maybe he knew it.

(after he asked) I already asked Bambam and he told me that, he have no idea where did your love one go. He also told me that Jinyoung is only barely using his social media accounts. So it's hard for him to know what his friend is doing.

I wonder where he went?

I don't know. I want to help you but I don't know how.

It's okay Jackson.

~After their Skype conversation. Mark went to French restaurant to have his dinner there. When he was about to eat his order, he spotted Yugyeom at the left corner.~

(mumbling) Is that Yugyeom? (checking the person) Yes that is Yugyeom. Maybe he know, where Jinyoung go. I should ask him.

(surprised to see the person standing in front of him) What are you doing here?

Please log in to read the full chapter