At The Bazaar

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark was at already in Jinhae, but he still doesn't know where he will find Jinyoung on this place. Because he never got here since he started living in South Korea, so he is not familiar on this place. Actually Mark known to himself that he can wait Jinyoung to come back in Seoul, but because Mark wants to prove to Jinyoung that he will do everything to the younger just to show that he is very serious to get the younger back on his. So on this time, he went out from the luxury hotel that he checked in to starting to find Jinyoung.~

(mumbling) How or where I can find Jinyoung on this place? Well I wish luck to myself that I can able to find him here.

~After strolling Jinhae for about five hours, Mark made his way and stopped at the Bazaar while wandering there, someone poke him and he was surprised to see the person who poked him.~

Jaebum what are you doing here?

I am the one, who should ask that Mark. What are you doing here? I thought you have a some priorities that you need to do, that's why you can't live Seoul. So why are you here?

Yes that is true. But anyway why are you here in Jinhae?

Remember I told you yesterday, I will go to my province with my best friend. And that province that I mean, is this place Jinhae. So that's why I am here. How about you?

I already told you about my ex right? And I really want him to come back to me and that is my priority.

But why here? I thought your ex was from Seoul.

Yes, he is from Seoul. But I learned from his friend, that he is having a vacation on his province which is here Jinhae. That is the reason why I came here. Because I want to show and proved him that I really want him to get back on me.

Wow man. I can say, you're so dedicated to get him back. Good luck to you.

Thanks man. I will do everything just to be with him and be mine again.

By the way I will introduce you to my best friend, he is with me.

So where is he?

I don't know, where did he go. But he mentioned to me that he will buy a cake. And he told me, to wait him at the sitting area. So come on, let's sit at the bench and wait for my best friend there.

~So Mark and Jaebum, head to sitting area and sat on one of the benches. Two hour and twenty eight minutes had passed, but Jaebum best friend is not arriving. So Mark told Jaebum that he needs to go now.~

Jaebum, I think I need to go now?

Why? Don't you

Please log in to read the full chapter