New Couple

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jaebum decides that tomorrow night, he will admit his feelings to Youngjae and he will do that through a romantic date. Since Jaebum can't invite Youngjae directly because of shyness, so he is now calling his best friend Jinyoung to help him with that.~

Hello Jinyoung.

It seems like, you already decides about your romantic date to Youngjae. Am I right Jaebum?

Yes, I call you about the date.

So what is your plan?

The date will be tomorrow evening at the Italian restaurant.

Okay, what time?

At eight o'clock in the evening.

I will send that to Youngjae. I will make sure he will know everything.

Thank you Jinyoung.

Good luck Jaebum.

~With that their call conversation ended. And Jaebum can't wait about the date but at same time he is nervous to confess his feelings to Youngjae. He is wishing that starting tomorrow Youngjae will be his boyfriend.~

(talking to himself) I am excited and nervous on the date. But I am hoping you will say yes to me, I really want you to be my boyfriend.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

~Youngjae was reading a magazine and shopping on online, when he receive a call from Jinyoung. So he and the guy are now having a chit chat.~

Hello Jinyoung hyung, why did you call? Is there anything that you need?

Hello Youngjae, are you busy tomorrow?

I am free tomorrow. Why Jinyoung hyung?

That's good. Before you told me that you have a crush to Jaebum right?

(talking on his mind) Is he telling me to stay away on his boyfriend. (back to the caller with nervous tone.) Yes, why?

If you want to know, if Jaebum is also have the same feelings for you then. (cut)

Hyung, I already know the answer, Jaebum hyung have no feelings for me?

Why did you say that? Anyway can you go to Italian restaurant tomorrow at eight in the evening.

What's up there?

Your life will be change and it will be the best moment for you, unless you don't like what will be happen.

I don't understand you.

Just only go there, tomorrow evening. If you are not there, I will be mad at you.

Fine Jinyoung hyung, I will go there.

That's good.

~So their call was cut. Youngjae wonders why Jinyoung wants him to go there. He have no idea at all.~

(talking to himself) What's up at the Italian restaurant, why Jinyoung hyung wants me to go there? He said that will be the best moment for me. What does he mean by that? But I will still go there despite I have no idea and beside I don't want Jinyoung hyung to be mad at me, so it's better to follow his requests.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

~This is it. Jaebum is very excited and nervous because on the next couple hours the romantic date that he plan for Youngjae will be happening sooner. But before that happens and since he have still time to prepare. J

Please log in to read the full chapter