The Situation Become More Difficult

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~In some area at the university. Jaebum is thanking Jinyoung and telling his best friend, how happy he was that Youngjae was his boyfriend.~

Thank you, Jinyoung for everything. I owe you a lot

Congrats Jaebum, I told you he will say yes to you.

You're right. He also revealed to me that he have a crush on me, but can't confess his feelings to me because he thought that you and me are in a relationship.

Now I know, why Youngjae look so nervous and scared when I found out that he have a crush on you.

You already know, that Youngjae have a thing on me? Why you didn't tell me during our call a days ago.

Because I want you to confess to him in a formal way, like what you planned for to him. But at least I gave you a hint, like saying he will say yes to you.

Well the good thing is Youngjae is my boyfriend, he is mine now. Thank you once again Jinyoung. (started to hug his best friend)

(accepting the hug of his best friend) You're welcome Jaebum. Like what I said to you before that I will support and help whatever you want.

~After they hugged, some guy pushed Jaebum and punched him on the face. Jinyoung was surprise on the sudden incident and he was shocked to see that the guy who punched Jaebum was Mark.~

Mark, are you crazy? Why you punched Jaebum?

Jinyoung, listen to me. I saw that guy dating Youngjae not only that, they both hug and kiss. Jaebum is betraying you.

What are you talking about? Jaebum date Youngjae, because Jaebum wants to confess his true feelings to Youngjae and the guy accepted him.

(blurted out) What's your problem Mark? (trying to punch the guy but his best friend stop him)

(stopping his best friend) Jaebum stop, don't do that.

But I want to retaliate, on what he did to me.

(talking to his best friend) Jaebum it will be more mess, if you do that, so better stop it. (talk to Mark) And to you Mark, are you saying that word to Jaebum because you thought that I am actually dating Jaebum.

But that's what you said to me before, not really but close to that.

I only said that intentionally, because I want you to stop confronting me.

(Jaebum blurted) Jinyoung and Mark, what are you two saying? Do you two actually know each other not because you and you are schoolmate.

Jaebum I will explain to you later. Let's go to my house to heal your wound near your lips.

Jinyoung I am sorry.

Stop saying that Mark and don't dare to follow us.

~So Jinyoung and Jaebum went to the former house to heal the wound of the latter. There's have a clinic is school but because the nurse will ask them what happen and when the nurse learn that is a quarrel, they will definitely report that action or incident to the guidance. So it's better not to go there and lucky for them that there's no people around during that incident. Now at house Jaebum is now asking Jinyoung about Mark.~

Jinyoung, can explain to me? Do you have an idea why Mark punched me?

Yes, that is because he was jealous to us.

Why he is jealous? Can you clear to me everything?

Mark is the guy who is courting me, he is my ex boyfriend.

What Mark is your ex boyfriend, why you didn't tell me. I mean why you didn't tell me when we took the lunch together.

I want to tell you, but after I found out that you are living to his house, I decided to kept it. Not that I don't want t

Please log in to read the full chapter