Summer Vacation Is Over, Back To School

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~The digital clock is ringing, and the alarm keep ringing a bit loudly, when the owner still not stop the alarm. After 10 minutes, the guy who owns the clock was half awake, moan and asking what that noised all about and when his eyes landed on the clock, his eyes turn into big and said to himself " it's already 5:50 AM!", So he immediately stood up on his bed, arranged it first then went down stairs to go to dining table.~

At the dining table he saw his mother there, preparing some breakfast. So he greet his mom by saying "Good Morning Mom". So her mother greeted him also, "Oh Jinyoung you finally awake on your slumber".

Yeah Mom, thank goodness I snoozed my alarm every five minutes in three times incase that I will not awake on my first alarm.

Well it seems like you already used of the day that had no class. That's why is hard for you to wake up.

Yeah Mom, I can't believed our summer vacation is already over, time flies so fast and now we students is now preparing to go back to school.

~After he ate his breakfast and having a little chit chat with his mom. Jinyoung hurriedly go back to his room, to arrange his things that he will need today, took his bath, brush his teeth and with the total of one hour and ten minutes of preparing and fixing himself. He is now ready to go to school, and when he reached the campus he was happy that made his first class for not being late.~

 

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Hey Son, wake up you need to prepare yourself to go to school!

Please mom, we had no class it's still our summer vacation and you can see? I still want to sleep, so please mom stop waking me up!

Are you crazy Mark, your vacation is finally o

Please log in to read the full chapter