This Is So Hard And Confusing

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark is walking at the corridor and he saw his best friend Jackson, who also walking probably going to his next class. So he call the guy but his best friend seems like didn't hear him, and again he call Jackson but now with a liitle bit shout. But again the latter didn't hear him and keep walking. Because of that the former run towards to his best friend.~

Hey Jackson! I calling your name but it looks like you didn't hear me.

Excuse me, who are you? (trying to ignore the guy who is talking to him and keep walking)

Are you an idiot? I'm your best friend.

(Turn around to face the person who was talking to him) You are the one who is idiot. My best friend Mark, as far as I know he didn't like Jinyoung.

Jackson stop, this is still me. Yes it's true that I don't like him.

Then why, you are having a relationship with him?

This is the real story, why I am acting as a boyfriend to Jinyoung.

~Mark told the real story, he told his best friend, how he got a bad grade at trigonometry and he should get at least 4.5 grade in both midterm wnd final and he told behind the story of having a fake relationship to Jinyoung.~

That's hard dude. But why, you didn't hire a tutor?

My father don't like that idea. He wants that I am the one who should lear and understand the subjects that I always taking every semester. And even I have tutor I will still not able to understand it, you know how I always struggle in math wnd this trigonometry is the tough one.

And what is that?

Jinyoung is not your classmate, how you will do your plan?

! You are right? it means my plan is fail at all.

Don't worry Mark. I think you can transfer your trigonometry time class to Jinyoung trigonometry time class.

It can?

Yes it can. I remember one of my classmate change his english time class to the other time due to some reason. I think you should tell your professor.

Thank you Jackson, you are really my best friend. But can we keep this as a secret?

Okay. Don't worry I will not tell anyone.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter