Someone Watching

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jaebum and Youngjae are having an early lunch at the cafeteria. While eating, they also talk some random topics. They talk about Jinyoung actually.~

I bet this time, your professor is not present. Because you are having an early lunch today.

Actually Hyung since my first subject, my professor is not present excluding for my second subject though. I guess this always happens because it's a first day in school.

Well yeah. But glad, you are with me this time. Because you know, I don't have any close or friends here in except for you and Jinyoung of course.

It looks like that Jinyoung professor this time is present.

Yes that's true. I actually texted him to eat with me, but he reply to me that he had a class. So how's your impression to him?

Like what you told me, he is a good person. Also he is cute and handsome.

What cute and handsome, are you joking? Because for me Jinyoung is so weird.

Gosh your so mean. I thought you love him but why you so mean to him?

Of course I love him. But on what you said to him is so funny.

I think the only weird for him is his style and persona. But with the right style and good makeover, it well totally elevate his look.

Yeah he needs a makeover but I think he will refuse that.

Why? We just only want him to look so good.

Because that is the style that he used to.

You really know Jinyoung hyung well.

That is because, I already knew him since he was young.

So you two already knew each other since young?

Yes. He is also my childhood friends.

Can you you tell me about Jinyoung hyung?

Okay. Like what I said, he is a good person. But as you didn't know he is smart guy, he is one of the best student not only on his class section but in overall class section as well.

It's good to know that you and Jinyoung are so smart.

To be honest, I am not that kind smart before but because of him, my study or school routine change at all. He really showed me, how important the study is.

Then how his style became so weird?

He already like that since young. I even told him to change his style because I think that is the reason why he always bullied by his classmates and schoolmates. But because he neglected my advice, the bullying to him continue. I don't why, he don't want to change his persona, I guess he is only self conscious when it comes to his looks.

How does he handle, those bullies?

He was hurt of course. But since I was so close to him and he help me a lot in my study, I protected him with those bullies. And before I and my family left this country to migrated in Las Vegas, I gave him another advice saying that be strong and ignore those bullies which I think he follows that adviced.

The story of you two are so interesting.

~In the middle of their conversation. Someone sat beside Youngjae and also that random person asks them if it's okay to join.~

(random person) Hey guys, it's okay to join?

I know you, you are my classmate right? But what is your name again?

Youngjae, how dare you to forgot my name. My name is Hanbin.

Yes Hanbin. Well I am sorry because I am not paying attention at the class lately.

Next time pay attention to the people who are introducing in our class.

I said, I am sorry, so don't be upset.

~The two didn't know that Jaebum watch them annoyingly. He doesn't like how that Hanbin guy talks to Youngjae. So wit

Please log in to read the full chapter