True Feelings

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ~When Jinyoung opened their main door he was surprised by the person who was standing on the front of their house.~

Good morning Jinyoung.

Hey Jaebum why are you here?

Well I came here just to tell you that can you accompany me to wander this beautiful Seoul city. But it looks like you are going to school, so I will invite you next time.

You are wrong timing Jaebum. Of course today I have a class because today is not a weekends but since you are already here. Okay I will accompany you.

Are you sure?

Yes. Just wait for me I will change my uniform clothes to casual clothes.

But how about your class Jinyoung?

Well today, pretty sure that our professors will only discuss the new lessons and I think it's not a big deal to skip that lessons. Beside I miss bonding with you.

~So Jinyoung and Jaebum stroll the different places in Seoul. They wander there,they eat there. But now they are at the mall, while walking there. The two talk about their past life.

You know Jinyoung. I think we can done this before if me and my family didn't move to states.

I know right. I remember the days back in Jinhae during our elemantary days. We told ourselves that once we become teen adult, both us will move here in Seoul to pursue a college and of course to wander this city as well. But end up I am the only one who fulfill that.

I'm sorry for that but it's not my fault because you know what happened after we graduate from elementary right?

Yeah. You and your family need to immigrate in Las Vegas due to your father works. I am very sad when I found out that you need to live there because of that I always alone in school and there is no one who protects me from bullying.

My poor Jinyoung. But remember what I told you before I left. That you always need to be strong, stand by yourself and don't mind those students who bullies you and also always study hard.

Well I took your adviced and I take that advice until now.

That's my best friend.

By the way. How did you found my house and why are you here?

I asked Bambam and Yugyeom where did you lived and they told me your address of your house. The reason why I am here is to continue the college that I stopped in Las Vegas and beside I miss my home country and hoping I will see you here and that wish came true when I coincidence found you at the restaurant that you working.

Really. Wait so it's mean you and your family are back here in South Korea?

Nope it's only me.

So your family are still in Las Vegas?

No. They moved to Autralia now. Actually I am also going with them but I told my parents that instead finishing a college in Australia I told them that I want to finish a college here in Seoul.

Did your parents allow you?

At first they against with my decision. But I forced them to agree with me and told them that I can already take care of myself because being independent is one of the values that I learned in Las Vegas.

Please log in to read the full chapter