It Begins

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~So when Mark found out that Jinyoung is the one he will need. He thinks again an another plan on how he will be close to the latter.~

How I will gonna get the attention of that named Jinyoung Park. Be friend with him?, well that's good but what if he will not get my fully attention because we just only "friend". How about I date him perhaps like two weeks? maybe he will teach me how to solve a problem in trigonometry. But that's not enough. I need him until the end of this semester. Okay, how about I will be his boyfriend? What! No! are you ing crazy Mark! you never dream to youself to become his boyfriend.

~Mark is still baffled, he was against on that idea, but later on he have no choice but to agree with it till someone surprise him and he was annoyed to hear the person who interrupted his thought no other that his (very very soon to be ex) girlfriend Fiona.~

Hey! Mark.

Fiona what are you doing here and why are you here, don't you have a class?

Our professor was absent and beside I really miss you, and look I have something for you. Tah-dah! (showing the Mac Notebooks in front of Mark face)

So? What I will gonna do with that?

This is for you.

For me but I never request this.

I know, but I heard that you want this Mac notebook.

Yup I want that but like what I said why are you giving me an item that I never request to you.

Well I will give this to you as a present and I am doing this, as your girlfriend.

Give that notebook to others!

But why? Don't you like it?

No. Is not that but can't you see on what I am doing to you for these past days?

What do you mean, I don't understand.

It means that I'm not your boyfriend anymore and you are not my girl anymore.

Is that a joke Mark?

No is not. You want to hear this so please listen carefully. Fiona Jung I am now breaking up with you.

What? please no! I will do everything, please don't break up with please I begging you (she was on the edge of crying)

It's my final decision!

~Mark leaves Fiona there who was stiffed and crying and start to find Jinyoung and lucky for him he found his target atthe cafeteria.~

Relax Mark, I know you hate this but you have no choice. Gosh

Please log in to read the full chapter