Finally The Truth Came Out

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ~The school semester had already done two weeks ago. So that means Jinyoung, Mark, Jaebum and Jackson finally graduated, they successfully finished their studies. Also Jaebum and Youngjae finally meets the other friends of Jinyoung who are Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom and Jungkook, all of them became good friends to each other, the others also found out the reason why Jinyoung and Mark became distant to each other. They have different action and emotion on what happen because they don't know what is the truth, so they became neutral on that situation, neither of them are on the sides of Jinyoung or Mark because both guys are good friends to them. So right now Jaebum, Youngjae, Jackson, Bambam, and Jungkook are having a party at some resort. Later Yugyeom have a surprised news that literally made them shocked and anger.~

Jaebum, I heard that you will go to Australia after your graduation, since you already graduated when is your leave?

My family was living there Jackson, that's why I will be going there. Well I will leave this country next month.

Youngjae, what does it feel that your boyfriend will go to the other country. Long distance relationship will be hard.

Of course I am sad with that. But at least he still have a one month to be with me. Also if I already graduated, I will follow him in Australia.

My Youngjae, is so understandable. Maybe on this one month the hot scene that we are talking about on the other days will happen to us. Especially it is a vacation now, there's a chance that more hot scenes he can do. (teasing)

(blushing) Gosh Jaebum hyung please stop, it's so embarrassing don't say that to others. Keep that a secret.

Why you became so shy suddenly? When every time we talk about that, you look so excited but now you are acting innocent.

That's so disgusting Jaebum hyung, can you keep that a secret between you and Youngjae hyung.

Bambam, you too stop acting innocent. Jackson told me that you already did a hot scene, and Jackson told it is a hardcore and your moan is loud.

(blushing) Jackson hyung you nuts. How dare you to say that to our friends.

(laugh) Relax babe. Our friends are open minded, so there is nothing wrong to tell it.

Whatever, by the way Jungkook, where is Yugyeom?

He told me that he will be late. (he saw Yugyeom coming) He is here now.

Guys, I have a news. I already knew who is the girl that Jinyoung hyung talking about, and Mark hyung was right that he is not dating a girl. Here is the video.

~So Yugyeom shows the video to them. It is a video about the girl who is proud and satisfied on what she have done to Jinyoung and Mark.~

I knew that girl.

Who is she, Jackson? (Bambam ask)

She is Fiona, she is the girl who have a super crush to Mark. I remember before that she always gave Mark a latest luxury brand or electronic gadgets just only to get the attention and want my best friend to be her boyfriend.

I think she is not successfully by giving Mark hyung those items that she did that bad things.

No Bambam. Actually Mark became her boyfriend but my best friend broke up with her immediately because you know Mark is such a playboy before. But I have no idea why she doing this? Yugyeom can you tell how did you get this video? Do you actually know Fiona?

Fiona is my cousin and I film that video when I heard her mentioned the name of Jinyoung hyung and Mark hyung. Here is the story.

~Flashback about the video. Yugyeom is about to leave the house, when he heard his cousin mentioned the name of Jinyoung and Mark, because of Yugyeom curiosity he decided to secretl

Please log in to read the full chapter