Acting Uncanny And Looks Upset

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ~At the living room Jaebum was watching a movie while watching he saw Mark came in. So he greet the guy and ask why the guy is already here so early because the former know about the party. But the latter didn't greet or answer him back.~

Hey Mark. Why are you already here?, I thought the party will end till next day in the morning (but Mark didn't respond him) Did he not hear me? (despite the snob he still talk to the guy) Mark I already found a university that I will be entering. (still snob) Dude are you okay?

Yeah Jaebum I am fine but can we talk that tomorrow. (not facing to the person that he was talking)

No. You are not fine, you look so upset and depressed.

Promise I am fine. I just only feel like don't want to talk.

Okay. By the way Uncle and Aunt went to Singapore for business trip and they will be there for at least two weeks.

~Jaebum only received a small nod from Mark. And he talk himself why the latter is acting like that.~

(talking to himself) What's up with him?, lately before he went to the party he had full of energy and happiness but now when he came back it all goes down.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

~Jinyoung arrived at their house but before entering on their home he immediately fix himself especially his face and try to act normal because he don't want his mother to suspect him from crying and why he already here so early.~

Jinyoung. You already here?, I thought the party in your university will end until tomorrow morning.

It is true that the party will originally end till next morning. But because of some technical problem it decided that the party will cut short. (he lied)

Okay. Why your face is so pale, did you cry?

(shocked) Well, yes I cried. But the reason of my cry is more like a farewell cry because you know this is our last day, so me and my close classmates which is my friends are crying because we will miss each other.

(being suspicious) Is that real reasons?

Yes Mom. It is true. I will go to my room now because I will still have a work tomorrow. (he denied)

~Jinyoung was on his room. He changing his casual clothes into his pajama and when he was about to sleep, his mother knocking on his bed room door. So he opened the door for his mother and he thought that his mother will give him a milk because she usually do that for him. But he was wrong because his mother was forcing him to say the truth.

Jinyoung please tell me the truth, stop lying.

I am not lying. All I said to you before was all true.

Don't fool me. Because first you and your classmates are not graduating students so why you all will cry like that?, and second your work tomorrow will be on the afternoon because your boss knew about the party and last you don't have any close friends in your class section.

(because of what he heard he have no choice but to admit) Fine. Okay you got me. All I said to you was not true.

So tell me the real reasons.

It is all about my boyfriend. (started crying)

Oh no my baby. What he did to you?

He betrayed me. He was literally using me, because he have something need to do and he used me to get what he wants and I am hurt by that because I thought he only did that because he loved me but he really didn't. (now crying so hard)

How dare him to do that to you. You don't deserved that.

I just don't know. I am really upset. Why me? (still crying)

~Jinyoung continue to cry so hard. So his mother was comforting and trying to stop him from crying because his mother don't want to see him on that kind situation. Then later the former stopped crying and fall into sleep while he was sleeping his mother give him such a lovely and kind message saying "Don't worry my son, me and your father are here for you. We will try our best to make you happy again".~

 

>>>>>>>>

Please log in to read the full chapter