The Problem

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jackson was at Mark house, because it has been one and a half months that his best friend and Jinyoung are not accompanying them, although he believed that the two are back to each other and dating but he also can't help to think that his boyfriend Bambam was right and it really baffles him. So that's why he was here to ask because he is intrigued, what is the real status between his best friend and Jinyoung.~

Mark, why you and Jinyoung are not accompanying us every time we hang out. You two always stay away. Are you two dating, if yes then why you and Jinyoung hiding it?

Me and Jinyoung are not dating. Actually we have a misunderstanding to each other?

No way. So my Bambam was right after all, that you two are having a problems. What is the problem?

Jinyoung, accusing me that I am dating a girl.

Why Jinyoung accusing you? Wait, are you really dating a girl? I thought you only love Jinyoung.

You see, I was right to myself that you will misjudge me. That's why I always reject to go with you, because once you notice that me and Jinyoung being awkward you and our other friends will judge me and hit me a random questions. Of course I only love Jinyoung, I will do everything to get him back. But I don't understand what is he talking about.

Not only you who rejects, but also Jinyoung.

I bet he did that because of me.

Do you already talk to him?

I want, but he always snubbed me, he always pretend that he didn't hear me. And I hate the fact that he always hang out with his best friend.

Until now, you are jealous with his best friend? Jinyoung told you before that his best friend is only a best friend not more than that.

I know. But I saw them look so sweet to each other, literally they look like boyfriend and boyfriend. I mean you and me are best friend but we didn't cross that line.

Maybe Jinyoung and his best friend are only like that. You know after all there's have a different kinds of best friend. Since you already saw Jinyoung best friend. What is his look like?

Jinyoung best friend is Jaebum.

What Jaebum? The guy who currently living on this house?

Yes I was surprise though. That he and Jinyoung are best friend.

So did, you tell Jaebum that Jinyoung is the man that you are courting, you are the ex boyfriend.

I didn't tell him yet. I need to solve the problems between me and Jinyoung. Because if Jinyoung tells Jaebum about our misunderstanding, definitely Jaebum wil

Please log in to read the full chapter