So Confuse

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~On this afternoon, Yugyeom was at the somewhere place that have no people around. He was there standing and waiting for the unknown but intriguing person, who always gave him a red rose, love letter and various chocolates, he always noticed and received that gifts inside his bag after he took his lunch or after his class. And yesterday he received a letter saying that his secret admirer will reveal its identity to confess the love to him. Yugyeom is very excited to meet his secret admirer because after this his status maybe a relationship and if that happens he will not consider himself as a third wheel, he felt that, every time he is with his friends because honestly he really envious his friends who are couple and sweet to each other, he always wish he can do that to someone or someone who can do that to him. After twenty eight minutes of waiting, someone came and he can't believe on what he saw because the person who came was his classmate and also his crush.~

(like singing) Finally I am not a third wheel anymore. (surprise to see who the person came) Jungkook why are you here?

Yugyeom, you are here waiting for your secret admirer right?

How did you know it? Don't tell me you are my. (cut)

Yes. I am your secret admirer.

But how come? Because you never show any affection towards me, and whenever I approach you Jungkook, you always stay away. 

I'm just only shy and I feel restless whenever you are approaching me. I actually really want to confess my love for you but because of my shyness it's hard for me to do it. So I make a plan by giving you a love letter and gifts that you are not perceiving me.

Thank you for all those gifts. But why you are doing that in a kind of way? Because for me, I will appreciate it when you do it directly and personal.

Sorry, for doing that way. Like what I said, I'm just only shy.

Are you sure with your feelings? How did you develop your feelings to me?

Yes I am sure with my feelings to you. My feelings for you is kinda love at first sight when I see you in our first day class. I was mesmerized by your looks, your so tall and handsome. I was mad at myself for being a coward for not confessing because I was scared that you will not love me back. But now look, here I am having a courage standing in front of you to confess because I am also worry that soon you are not single anymore and I don't want to regret it.

You know what Jungkook. I have a crush on you, when I saw you in our first day class, I also mesmerized by your looks. I really want to be close to you, but because you always stay away, I can't do it. Because of that, I was disappointed and wonder do I became mean to you or treat you bad?

I'm so sorry for avoiding you. But did I heard it right, that you have a crush on me? So that mean you love me also and can be my boyfriend?

Yes I love you. But you can only be my boyfriend by saying Yugyeom, can you be my boyfriend?

Okay. (shout but not that loud) Yugyeom, can you be my boyfriend. My real boyfriend.

(shout but not that loud too) Yes Jungkook, you can be my boyfriend.

I'm so

Please log in to read the full chapter