Not True, To Perplex Them

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Yugyeom is with Jungkook, the former wants to introduce his boyfriend to his friends. So the two of them go to cafeteria while holding hands, and when they arrived there. Jackson and Bambam was surprised that he is with a man and his best friend ask him who is that guy beside him. Then Yugyeom also ask his friends, where is Jinyoung and Mark because the two are not there.~

Yugyeom, who is that guy beside you, and why you two are holding hands? (Bambam asks)

Jackson hyung and Bambam. I want to introduce to both of you, that this guy beside me is my boyfriend.

Yugyeom really? Is that your boyfriend? Did you cast a spell on him? (burst out a laugh)

Your so mean Bambam. I am not a witch. (then make pout face)

I am so happy for you Yugyeom. (Jackson praise)

Thanks Jackson hyung, and can you stop your boyfriend for making fun of me.

Okay I apologize. I'm just only kidding. But can we know your boyfriend name?

His name is Jungkook.

(introducing) Hello guys, my name is Jungkook Jeon. I am your friend boyfriend and classmate too.

Nice to meet you Jungkook. I am Jackson Wang, and this cute guy who beside me is my boyfriend.

Hello, I am Bambam Bhuwakul. I am the best friend of your boyfriend.

Nice to meet both of you.

By the way where is Jinyoung hyung and Mark hyung? (Yugyeom asks)

Jinyoung hyung, class is not done yet. When I went to his classroom lately. (Bambam said)

While Mark, already left his classroom when I went there. (Jackson said)

Okay, twenty minutes had passed and both of them is still not here. Jungkook, the two guys that I mentioned are our friends too. So as you can see they are not here, because for unknown reasons.

I already saw them, because I always saw those guys with you. I just only don't know who is Jinyoung and who is Mark.

Maybe on the next days. You wil meet them. And like what I did to Jackson hyung and Bambam, I will introduce you to them as my boyfriend.

I think both of them have a lunch date today, that's why they are not here. (Jackson said)

Can we already eat now. Because I am starving. (Bambam said)

~So they are now having a lunch. They are also having a chat talkng  some random topics and sharing some jokes.~

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please log in to read the full chapter