I Just Thought

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~It's already been three days that Jackson and Bambam are having a vacation in Thailand. Jackson is having fun and enjoying every moments. But for Bambam it was the opposite, he really annoyed and hate the fact that Jackson is with them. Now Jackson and Bambam together with Bhuwakul family are heading to one of the great resort in Bangkok for two nights. At the car Jackson and Bambam are silently bickering to each other.~

Why are you even here Jackson?

I am here to have a vacation right?

That's not what I mean. I mean is, why are you here with us? You are always with us everywhere we go, you are staying in our home and I hate that we are sharing the same room.

Your mother is the one who recommended me to stay in your house right? Your family is the one, who wants me to come when you and your family will go somewhere. Why always ing to me? But your parents and siblings treat me nicely.

That was because, they thought that you are still my boyfriend.

Then why you don't tell them that I am your ex boyfriend now?

I will actually tell them. But.

But what? Or maybe you actually don't have a plan to tell them. Because for you, our break up is kinda cool off. Am I right?

What? Our break up is real and it's not temporary. I will tell them soon about it, I just only don't know how to say it.

Lie all you want. Because your perspective to me is unreal.

I am not lying. It's real.

Really, are you sure?

~With that words Bambam became more frustrated to Jacksonn. He don't understand and confused, why it's hard for him to tell his family that Jackson was his already ex boyfriend. Is Jackson really his ex? Well for him the answer is a yes. But why his answer is also a no, he was doubting if he and Jackson, actually break up.~

(talking on his mind) Is Jackson was right that our break up is only temporary? But how, our relationship came back together? Is the answer when Jackson came to our house in Seoul that he told me he wants to fix our relation and the bracelet that he gave to me as a gift, is all of these symbolize that we already came back together and I still not told him that I want him to become my boyfriend again? Wait, no Bambam, you and Jackson already break up, it's not a cool off.

Hey Bambam what are you thinking?

Is none of your business.

Such a .

~After two hours of driving, they finally reached the destination and all of them are excitedly to alight in the car and go to the beautiful and nice resort.~

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

~Youngjae received a call from Jaebum, inviting him to go to the mall. Without any thoughts, Youngjae agreed with it, he really miss Jaebum, he wants to see the guy again because it's been a month that they didn't see each other. So Youngjae didn't waste this opportunity t

Please log in to read the full chapter