It Is All Your Fault

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Bambam and Yugyeom was at their school and the two just finished to get the report card and other requirements that they will submit for their college entry. Now Bambam and Yugyeom are having a chitchat.~

Bambam are you sure you will do that?

Yes. I am sure with it.

I thought you love Jackson hyung. So why you will break up with him?

I definitely love him. But he lied to me.

Maybe that his not intention to lie. I think he only did that to protect his best friend privacy.

But he still lie and I hate that kind of person.

So what you will gonna do?

Since my parents and siblings are back in Thailand. My plan is I will invite him at my house and tell him that there's have a party there and that's it.

So you will trick him?

Yeah absolutely like that.

Okay. But don't cry when you will do that to him.

And why I will cry?

Because I have a feeling you will.

That's not gonna happen.

Whatever. Good luck to your plan and again don't cry because of that.

Shut up Yugyeom. It will not happen.

~So Yugyeom said goodbye to his best friend to go home. While Bambam call Jackson to go at his house.~

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

~Mark is facing Jackson because the latter will have something say to him. Actually he have no interest on what Jackson will say to him. But since his best friend mentioned that is important. So he end up will listen to Jackson.~

So Jackson what you will say to me that seems important?

Bambam invites me to come on his condominium because he told me that he will be host a party there.

That is not important. All I want is to be with Jinyoung.

I know that's why I am inviting you. We all know that Jinyoung and Bambam are close friends right. So it means Jinyoung will be there.

You're right. I will prepare now, please wait for me.

Okay please be fast.

~After Mark prepare himself. He and Jackson go to Bambam house using th

Please log in to read the full chapter