[oo7.

It Hurts to Hurt You

 

 

After school ended, Hyesun walked home alone since both Mina and Naeun had to stay back because they got some clubs things to manage. Having such busy friends made her feel alone because they often went missing after classes ended. Only if she could talk to Sungjong at school she would do it, but she didn’t want it to raise suspicion in Teen Top’s eyes.

L.Joe surely would avoid her if he knows that she is befriended with Sungjong. To make it even worse; he might hate her especially when he knows about her plan. No! She didn’t want L.Joe to hate her; not until her plan works. She hoped nothing would hinder her avenge. So far, everything seemed to be good for her.

As she continued to roam the lonely street, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Eyes wide, she immediately turned around and sighed in relief when she knew who the person was.

“Jeon Hyesun, finally I can talk to you freely!” Sungjong cheered as he started to jump around.

Hyesun chuckled but quickly slapped his arm to stop him from jumping around, “Stop it. You’ll graduate high school soon, it’s embarrassing to jump like that.”

Sungjong made a face as he stopped, “Fine. Do you know how much I miss you? I can’t believe I’m saying this but it’s true! I keep seeing you in school but I just can’t bring myself to talk to you, do you know that feeling?!” he asked in fury.

“I got you because I feel the same too. I really want to see you, to eat with you, to talk as usual but I just can’t. Those guys have been bugging me to do this and that with them, there’s no way I can refuse them, right?” Hyesun sighed.

“I totally understand. Since I have a high tolerance level, so I’ll understand that you’re doing this for Myungsoo and us. So, how’s L.Joe so far?” Sungjong asked.

It took awhile for Hyesun to answer, “He’s okay. He talks to me and he’s not acting cold to me, at least not that cold,” she shrugged.

Sungjong’s eyes rounded, “Really? He does? Wow, that’s good for you. It has been only two days and you can get him talk to you already.”

“I wonder if I can make him fall for me in a week,” Hyesun laughed at her own thought. Even though she barely knew L.Joe, but she knew he is someone tough and stubborn. Besides, he seemed naive about love. As if I’m experienced enough.

“A week sounds too fast. Perhaps in a month?” Sungjong raised his eyebrows in a playful way.

“A month? That doesn’t sound convincing much to me. At least I’ll get him before final exam,” Hyesun determinedly said.

“As long as your plan works, that’ll be enough. But I’m scared of something,” Sungjong sighed.

“What is it?” Hyesun asked; curious.

The lad looked at Hyesun, “What if you fall for him?”

His one question made the girl laughed, “That’d be the moment when the world is collapsing. Since he’s sitting next to me, so I’ll fall on him.”

Sungjong rolled his eyes at her answer, “I’m being serious, woman. Why can’t you answer me seriously?”

“You want an answer for that? To be honest, I don’t even know. So far, he’s nowhere to my ideal type so maybe not?” Hyesun grimaced.

“That’s lame. Maybe he’s not your type and you’ll never know what if there’s something about him that makes you fall for him?” Sungjong raised an eyebrow.

Hyesun looked at Sungjong with a sighing face, “Are you simply implying that there’s a chance I might fall for him? You have been asking me the same question; as if I’m about to like him. I know what I’m doing and trust me, I’m capable to control my feelings.”

Sungjong half-snorted and half-chuckled to hear answer from the girl, “Come again? You’re capable of what? Controlling your feelings?” he stopped walking and put his hand on Hyesun’s shoulder which made the lass look at him, “If there’s something that we can’t control, that’d be our heart. No matter what your mind keep insisting, your heart would say the otherwise.”

“Why are you telling me all these when I don’t think I need to know?” Hyesun shrugged and continued walking; leaving Sungjong behind.

“I’m afraid if you’ll fall for him. L.Joe might be a bad person, but there’s still possibility that you’re going to fall for him. What if that day comes? It hurts to hurt your best friends, right?” Sungjong softly said. His words were deep that it engraved Hyesun’s heart.

Hurting my best friends would be the last thing I want to do. She thought for awhile but then looked back at Sungjong, “I won’t let my best friends down. I’m going to do whatever it takes to ruin his heart. About chances of me falling for him, I’ll try my best not to.”

Sungjong smiled and moved his feet to catch up with Hyesun who had been at the front, “Why are you walking so fast? Wait for me!” he yelled as he ran forwards.

Hyesun stuck her tongue at the running boy as she jogged, “Your girly legs can’t catch up with my athletic legs!” she then laughed as she ran at a slow speed.

“Jeon Hyesun, you wicked!” Sungjong screamed at a high-pitch tone as he ran his best. He was already tired by screaming but then he knew he had to scream once again when he saw what was about to take place in front of his eyes which involved himself too.

“Jeon Hyesun!” he shouted her name once again as he pointed his index finger directly at Hyesun.

Confused, Hyesun looked to the front and her eyes widened in shock. There were three motorcycles in front of her in a small distance and if she didn’t stop running, she might bump onto a black motorcycle and she swore she didn’t want it to happen. She tried to stop her feet and just when she nearly hit the motorcycle, she fell down on the rough ground.

Sungjong immediately ran to her and the riders hopped off their motorcycles in a split second to check on her. No! I need to run away right now. I don’t want to be questioned. This is going to turn hell. She mentally screamed in her mind as she tried to get up.

The guy with the black motorcycle held her, “Where do you think you’re going?” he asked as his sharp eyes were looking at her menacingly.

Both Hyesun and Sungjong gulped at the stare and just then, Hyesun felt herself being carried in the air. She gasped at the boy who was carrying her, “What are you doing?”

“A long explanation is needed and you’re coming with me,” he said as his eyes turned to Sungjong, “You too.”

Let’s hope this won’t turn out bad. Hyesun mentally prayed.

 

 

                                            ;;

 

The cold weather made me feel lazy as heck lol ;;