[oo4.

It Hurts to Hurt You

 

 

The next Tuesday morning, Kyungri decided to drop Hyesun to school since Hyesun wasn’t familiar with the way to Hyesun’s new school. New school? What exactly happened? She wasn’t a Mwangyong High School student anymore and she just enrolled at Doguk High School.

“Remember, you’re not allowed to change school anymore. Finish your senior year here, okay? I don’t want to hear ‘I want to change school again’ from you or I’ll send you back to Jeonju,” Kyungri nagged.

Hyesun laughed at her ‘warning’, “I won’t, hopefully,” she mumbled the last part with rolled eyes.

“You better not. Take care of yourself well, make new friends and focus on your study,” Kyungri advised the younger.

Hyesun nodded her head as she beamed, “Alright! Now, give me a motivating hug,” she flung her arms opened to her cousin.

Kyungri chuckled as she hugged her cousin, “If possible, don’t forget to find a boyfriend too. The boys in this school seem hot,” she giggled.

Hyesun immediately broke the hug and frowned, “Look at you and your boys-maniac, Park Kyungri.”

“Excuse me, but I’m staying loyal to one,” Kyungri stated proudly.

“You mean, the one named Kim Sunggyu that you’ve loved ever since high school and now became his classmate at college but you never got the chance to show yourself at him?” Hyesun teased.

“Must you say that? Now, get off,” Kyungri turned sour.

Hyesun laughed to see her expression as she opened the door, “Work harder, Park Kyungri. And don’t forget to fetch me today!” she said as she already got off the car.

“Catch a bus!” the older said in annoyance as she drifted off in a split second in front of Hyesun.

Hyesun snorted as she mumbled, “Look at that queen of PMS, such a grumpy old woman,” she walked towards the school gate as her eyes looked around; seeing students in the same uniforms with her; navy blue blazer and dark blue skirt. It feels so foreign but I hope I’ll get used to this school later. Dear school, be nice to me and let my plan works.

As she walked through the hallway, her mind darted off to the reason why did she change school in the first place. The conversation she had with Sungjong popped out her mind.

“Putting L.Joe in Myungsoo’s shoes doesn’t sound terrible, right?”

Sungjong’s forehead formed confused lines at her question, “How is that supposed to mean? Are you planning to kill L.Joe’s girlfriend? But that guy doesn’t have any girl around him as far as I’m concerned,” he noted.

Hyesun rounded her eyes at the guy, “Are you insanely insane?! Does it ever cross your mind that I’ll have the guts to murder?!” she yelled at him.

“Take a chill pill, woman! Who knows if you would since you’re not that trustable though,” he said as he glanced at her up and down, “Then, what do you have in mind?”

“Ruining his heart,” the girl answered.

Sungjong looked confused for a few seconds before asking, “Are you saying that you’re going to make him fall for you and dump him with super humiliation?”

“Exactly.”

Sungjong tried hard to suppress his laughter but eventually failed as his laughter filled the room, “Oh my God, are you serious?! Jin Hyesun, this is not funny. How are you going to do that? Let me remind you something, you see how Myungsoo acts around girls, right? That’s exactly how L.Joe is, but maybe not that worse! And you know yourself the most, don’t you? L.Joe won’t fall for you; at least not that easily,” he shook his head as his laughter remained.

“I’ll make him fall for me no matter what it takes! And I swear he’ll regret falling for me!” the girl sure sounded so determined.

“Stop it, Jeon Hyesun. Stop it. I can’t listen to this anymore, it’s bloody funny, you know that?!” he said as he patted Hyesun’s back numerous times, “Stop dreaming. You can’t seduce L.Joe no matter how hard you try. That guy is nearly impossible. Let me tell you something, you can only make him fall for you if you’re his fate,” he said the last word right in front of her face.

Now it was her turn to laugh, “How can I be his fate if I’m going to break his heart?”

“You’ll never know what the world might do to you,” Sungjong casually shrugged with a small smile.

“Whatever you say, Jong. I’m sticking to my plan and no one knows about this except for you. I really need you to keep this as a secret from Infinite, no one knows this but you and me,” she said as she pointed her index finger from her to him.

Sungjong didn’t seem to be pleased, “This is such a huge burden! What if they find out eventually? There’ll be no more Lee Sungjong in this world!”

“If you follow my lead well, then this plan will succeed,” the girl confidently said.

“But then, how are you going to make it happens if you don’t even know him?”

“Simple, you’ll bring me to him. I’m sure you know where is his usual hangout place and such things right?”

“Me again. You’re such a trouble for me, you know that? Fine, I will. But wait, how are you going to make it? I mean, you have to be around him so you can catch his attention. You’re not even at the same school with him,” Sungjong questioned.

“That’s even simpler. I’ll change school,” Hyesun answered with a big grin.

Sungjong’s eyes enlarged in horror as he shrieked, “That apparently means you’re going to go to the same school with me?!”

Hyesun smiled at the memory as she continued her steps. I can do this. This is going to be really easy. Don’t be nervous, Jeon Hyesun. You’ve signed up for this so let’s do it! She cheered for herself in mind.