Tour Guide (Myungsoo-Part 2)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You shook his hands before giving him a wide smile. "I'm Sungyeol's friend. He couldn't make it, so he asked me to come instead. Since I have the day off, I'll be your tour guide," he said as he gave you a sweet smile and took the suitcases from your hands.

He started rolling your suitcases and ushered you to exit the building. You quickly followed him as he led you to the subway.

"We'll pass by your apartment first," he explained as you two walked down the crowded streets. You kept close to his side, afraid of getting lost in such a wild city. "Then we'll take the subway to Myeongdong," he said.

"My- what?" you asked. He chuckled before pronouncing it again. After a while, you were able to say it correctly. "Myeong... Dong," you repeated softly causing his lips to curl up into a smile. You two finally reached the subway station and made it into one of the many opened carriages. You were lucky that there were still two free seats.

He sat you both down as he fixed his gaze on you. He started to turn serious as he pitched a conversation. "So... Why Korea?" he asked in a low, husky voice. You swallowed and bit your lips as you answered. You hoped it didn't sound too rude. "My mom made me," you said. "I'm just a little worried. I'm not that great with new things," you said honestly.

He gave you a sweet smile before saying, "Don't worry. You'll love it here," he assured before grabbing onto your wrist and leading you out. You gaped at the scene before your eyes. It was a sea of people, all crowded together, doing their shopping and wandering around. "It's really big!" you said in astonishment. He just let out a laugh as he observed your childish acts. 
All day long, you would run into a shop and then out another, with Myungsoo always by your side.

You were skipping down the road along side with Myungsoo when your stomach rumbled in hunger. You bit on your lips as your face turned red. He let out a small chuckle before suggesting, "How about some Korean food?" You nodded in agreement as he held onto your wrist leading you to a different route.

He led you to a traditional restaurant, it was small but cozy. Although the place was crowded, you managed to find two empty seats. You grinned widely as the delicious smell of food made its way to your nose. Myungsoo helped you pronounce each word and explained it carefully as you read through the menu. He gave you some time to practice pronouncing it before moving on.

After a long time, you finally decided on your meal. He found his lips curling up into a smile as he watched you scrunched up at the words in the menu. For some reason, his heart skipped a beat when you looked up with a pouting face. He couldn't stop himself from smiling as he sat and stared at you while you pronounced and learned the words repeatedly.

"So.. Tell me about yourself," he said as he rested his chin on a hand, adjusting his position to revert all his attention towards you.

"What do you want to know?" you asked while your eyes fixed on the scene outside. "Everything. How old you are, what your hobbies are, what's your favorite treat and drink, what fruits do you like and dislike, what are some things you can't stand, do you prefer skirts or shorts, heels or sneakers, loose hair or ponytails, books or movies, indoors or outdoors? Everything. I want to know it all," he replied as he stared into your almond-shaped eyes.

You took a deep breath before answering each and one of his questions carefully, "I'm turning 19 this year. I love photography. My favorite treat is chocolate and I'm addicted to drinking coffee. I hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter