Kiss (Jungkook)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the middle of winter. You woke up with a few warm sun rays against your face. It was far too cold to wear any of your casual shorts and tops, so you decided to put on your pastel sweater and a pair of black tights. You applied some lip balm before putting on your boots and grabbing your purse. After checking that you have everything you need, you went downstairs.

As if on cue, your doorbell rang, it's jingle echoed the air. You took a deep breath before walking towards the door and gripping on the handle to open it.

You face instantly plastered a smile as you saw the person standing outside, Jungkook.

"H-hi," he stuttered, causing you to let out a chuckle as you noticed the pink tints on his cheeks.

"You look beautiful," he said as you walked out the door and onto the steps. You returned him a smile before replying, "You look great, as always." He let out a care-free laugh before leading you towards his motorbike.

"Here," he said as he handed you the helmet and supported you onto the leathered saddle.

"Did you have breakfast yet?" he asked as he turned around, his face only inches from yours. "Umm.. No," you answered hesitantly. "Great! I know a place that makes the best pancakes!" he said as he started the engine and zoomed off, causing you to grab on the hem of his shirt tightly.

He let out a warm laugh before grabbing onto your hand and pulling it to wrap around his waist. "Hold on tight," he whispered before speeding up again.

***
"Reng, reng," the little bell dangling over the wooden, vintage door jingled, cutting through the thin air as it slipped opened.

"Welcome!" a nice lady greeted you as you stepped in the small restaurant with Jungkook following behind.

You two managed to find a spot near the windows. He pulled out your chair before sitting down in front of you. What a gentlemen, you smiled to yourself before settling down on the red scattered chairs, your hands quickly flipping through the menu.

After a while, your dishes came out. You were immediately hypnotized by the alluring smell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter