Kiss (Mark)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your gaze fixed on the glistening stars as you walked down the stone path, hands interlaced. Your eyes darted at your boyfriend as you mesmerized his facial features.

You and Mark had been together for over 3 months. You two met at a coffee shop, only a corner away from your house. Although you two had been friends for a long time, you still couldn't help but get all fluttery and nervous around him.

Especially with him being your first boyfriend. You weren't too confident on playing a good role. Everything was still so new; the hand holding, sweet talks, unexpected calls, and texts... It was just new.

Then there was the whole skin-ship concept. Of course he had given you hugs before, hand holding was common as well. But it was the kiss that bothered you. Sure, he had kissed you plenty of times... on the cheeks, nose, and even forehead, but you two hadn't shared your actual, real kiss. Heck, you've never even had a real kiss.

Your stomach bubbled at just the mere thought of kissing him. You felt a drip of sweat from your forehead as you clutched your free hand nervously.

It wasn't that you didn't want to kiss him... you really did. It's just, the whole kissing aspect was so new to you. You were afraid that you'd make some embarrassing mistake, resulting in him losing interest in you.

Suddenly, you felt a shift beside you, causing you to snap away from your train of thoughts.

"You look really pale, are you alright?" Mark spoke up. His concerned eyes darting all over your face as he led you over a bench, his hand tightly squeezing yours as you two sat down.

"I'm fine," you said as you flashed him a reassuring smile.

"That's a relief," he mumbled as started fixing your jacket, causing your stomach t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter