Kiss (Lu Han)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ughh," you groaned loudly as your fingers tapped impatiently. You jerked your head around, glancing warily at the clock. 2:40. Only 20 more minutes, you chanted softly before reverting your attention back to the professor.

You let out a yawn before resting your head on a supporting arm. You were deep in your thoughts when you felt someone shift beside you.

You jerked your head, glancing at your seat-mate. You rolled your eyes before shooting him a disapproving look. Your seat-mate had his arms folded neatly, supporting his head as he slept. His earphones still pounding with music as he snoozed on.

True, the lesson was quite boring but isn't sleeping while listening to music a little too rude? you thought as you glared at him intensively.

Lu Han. Lu Han was his name.

You two were seniors, both very well-known around school. He was known for his killer looks and amazing ability to make girls swoon over him. You'd be lying if you said you hadn't once thought he was attractive.

Actually, you were quite excited when you were told that he'd be your seat-mate and partner for the rest of the year, but that instantly faded as you caught on his attitude.

It wasn't like you two were arch enemies. It was just that you couldn't stand his stone-hard personality.

You've known him for many years, and you've never seen him split a smile. Whenever girls fling themselves onto him, he'd only shoot a stare or nod in reply.

Despite his cold and ignorant personality, he carries the whole pack. He has those killer looks that melts every girl's heart. He's the star player in the basketball team; and, even though it hurts for you to say, he's one of the smartest students in school. Despite his slacking and sleeping in class, he still manage to hold the rank of 1st place in his studies.

"Aiishh," you moaned as you saw the professor proceeded towards the board. Your eyes squinted, making out the words Science Fair.

Your eyes furrowed in annoyance as he pulled out thick packet; his monotone voice ranting on and on.

"You'll be working with your assigned partner from the beginning of the year," he announced, causing the classroom to roar in groans and yays.

You glanced at your seat-mate, catching his slight movements. His head lifted from the table as he jerked his face to look at you. His eyes filled with disinterest and boredness, causing you to glare back at him. As quick as it happened, he turned away, locking his eyes on the board as he started writing down the requirements. Your mouth curled into a frown before glancing back down at your notebook, mentally noting everything down.

"Ding dong ding dong," the school's bell roared through the air. You smiled widely before shooting up from your seat, pushing away your chair and stuffing all your things inside your backpack.

"Meet at the library around 7:00," he said before shouldering on his backpack and walking away.

"Aishh," you mumbled before sticking out your tongue and glaring at him intensively. Although you weren't surprised at his rude behavior, you couldn't stand his unbearable face. You let out a scoff before walking out the room.

Glancing at the clock by the end of the hall, you realized you had only 10 minutes to make it to your part-time job.

"Oh god," you muttered under your breath, befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter