Love Triangle (Requested)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hii :)) Okay so, this is for my lovely requester @Taemins_LittleNoona. This is my first time writing for a request so I'm not too good yet. I don't know if this was how you wanted it. I couldn't do the intense fighting-for-the-girl love triangle because my old habit would show up and I would probably make it a few chapters long. Anyway, I hope this lived to your expectations. Thanks for requesting, do continue to request and comment to tell me how you feel. 

PS: My mind is sort of off these days so there's really no good-enough scenarios for me to write. If you want to get some reading in these next few weeks, do request! Thanks <3

***

It was never supposed to turn out this way. No, this was not how things should have gone. You weren't supposed to be in this much trouble. Trouble. Trouble, trouble, trouble. You're in huge trouble. You chanted silently in your mind as you lifted your droopy eyes and peered over the boring textbook.

Your eyes traveled from the pages as it landed on the dashing girl in front of you. Your lips unconsciously curled into a smile as you watched her little details.

Laura Lu.

Her name echoed in your ears as her images swirled through your mind.

Laura Lu.

You repeated silently as your cheeks began to radiate with heat.

This was never supposed to happen. You were never meant to fall in love.

But you did.

You were still deep in your thoughts when you heard a warm voice calling out your name.

"Jimin! Jimin!"

"U-uh yeah?" you stammered as you rose from the textbook and reverted your attention towards the girl.

The one and only... Laura Lu.

"You were dozing off again," Laura sighed as she stood up from her seats and began to pack away her belongings.

You instantly followed as you rose from your own seat, mindlessly stuffing your belongings into your backpack.Shouldering it on, you followed Laura out the door and into the school's yard.

"What's wrong with you today?" Laura asked as the two of you trotted out the gates and down the paved streets.

"I-I'm fine," you croaked as you flashed her a small, reassuring smile.

"Okay.. Let's go get something to eat!" she suggested happily as her hands reached for yours, tugging on your fingers as she pulled you down the empty streets.

It wasn't the first time she held your hand, but you couldn't help but feel your stomach bubble up as your cheeks glowed in pink.

No. This wasn't supposed to happen.

You reminded yourself as you gritted your teeth nervously.

You chewed on the bottom of your lips as you dozed off to la-la land, skipping all the way back to first time you two met.

It was a few years back, abruptly 3 years ago. Laura was a foreign, arriving shortly from a long flight all the way from Belgium. It was late at night and she was stroding down the chilly streets. Due to her unfamiliarity with the new weather and environment, she was quickly attacked by the strong embrace of heat waves. Her feet grew wobbly as her head started to spin; her eyes blurring as her head shook with dizziness, and soon, her weak legs lost control and collapsed against the ground. Luckily, you had just gotten out of your daily dance practices and had seen her crashing against the walls. Your fast legs quickly reached her as you lifted her into your hands and brought her back to your apartment.

You diligently prepared her medicine and even managed to cook up a hot bowl of soup; and in no time, she was back and better than ever.The two of you quickly became friends as she enrolled into your school. And up until now, everything seems to lead to the perfect relationship; like all those fluffy fics; but that was before Taemin came around.

Taemin has always been your closest friend. You two were almost inseparable; especially when you two were together on being the school's most popular kids.

Everything was supposed to go fine. That was until one faithful day. The clouds made an attack on the clear sky as it took over the territory, painting the source of light in different shades of gray.

"Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter