Meeting + Kiss (Sunggyu)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ya! Kuro!" you shouted as you ran across the streets, desperately trying to grab hold of the black leather leash darting right before your eyes. "Come back here!" you yelled, your voice echoing across the crowded street as your flat shoes screeched against the paved concrete.

You dashed across the wet streets, shuffling between the huge crowds as you constantly bumped into passing by citizens. Apologizing hurriedly before leaping across the rows of benches and hopped across the small fences; your eyes locked on the little husky.

"Bad puppy!" you shouted at the top of your lungs as you sprinted across the pet stores, the usual restaurants, and then passed the huge shopping malls. You finally stopped dead in front of an old park, slumping down by the gates, panting for breaths. "Aishh," you groaned under your heavy gasps as you fiddled with your shaking hands. You were at the edge of zoning out and taking a little rest when the corner of your eyes caught a small, waggy tail from behind the cement walls.

Instantly, you jumped from your spot and raced after it. "Kuro!" you shouted as your petite legs carried you across the void.

"Kuro! Ya-" you opened your mouth to shout, but you were instantly cut off when you suddenly came into contact with something stiff and hard. Your eyes widening as you felt yourself crashing violently against someone. You stumbled and smashed against the person's chest, sending the both of you down onto the ground. Your once clamping eyes fluttered opened when you felt something soft against your lips. Your eyes grew wide when you found yourself inches from a guy, your lips brushing against his.

Instinctively, you tried to pull away, but your petite hands failed when you stumbled back down, accidentally deepening the kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter