Kiss (Suga)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya! That's not fair!" you pouted as you stomped your feet loudly. "What's not fair?" Suga chortled, his silvery, high-pitched tone lingering in the air as he teased the ball in front of you.

"You're so much taller than me! I don't even know how to play basketball!" you whined as you toddled behind him, your arms desperately trying to snatch the ball from his hands.

"Sure you do!" he exclaimed before spinning around and shooting the ball, making it in perfectly.

Letting out a deep sigh, you puffed your hamster cheeks before shooting him an intensive glare.

You two were friends even before he debuted. Your history going all the way back to meeting each other in middle school. Even after he debuted, you two kept close contact. You'd usually hang out at his dorm, becoming close friends with the other members as well.

You visited him whenever you can, knowing that he rarely has free time. Today, you came thinking that you'd be watching him play basketball. The fact that you were going to be on the court, was beyond your imagination.

"Here! You try!" he said as he casually passed you the ball. Clumsily, you caught it with your two hands and some help from your chin. You bounced it against the floor lazily before giving it your highest jump and flinging it at the hoop.

The ball smashed against the backboard and backfired, crashing violently against your face. "Ouch!" you screeched as you fell backwards, rubbing furiously on your reddening nose.

"I'm going to go sit!" you mumbled as you tried to pull away from the court.

"Eyy! Don't be a sore loser!" he teased as he trotted after you, his fingers ruffling through your messy bangs.

You felt your cheeks radiate with heat as you punched his shoulders harshly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter