Meeting (Xiumin)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just go and talk to her!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he patted Xiumin's shoulders lightly. "Yeah, what are you waiting for?" the others chimed in as they began their constant pestering.

"W-what?" Xiumin stammered in response. "Oh, come on. It's so obvious you like her!" Chanyeol badgered, his hands swinging in the air as he spoke. "Will you lower your voice?" Xiumin mumbled as he landed them a few punches. "I-I don't like her ok? Who said that!?" he whispered, his voice raising to a higher octave as his eyes darted nervously.

"Oh. Come on! You're still staring at her!" they bawled, their voices quavering with laughs as they whistled loudly, causing the few people around the studio to turn and stare.

He was about to protest when he suddenly stopped dead. His eyes darted away from you as he stared at the ground intensively. The other members burst out laughing, their voices growing even louder as they stared at Xiumin in disbelief. It was a rare opportunity for them to have such effect on him.

Their eyes traveling to your direction, they realized that your head had already lifted from the large amount of paperwork. From the corner of their eyes, they caught your small glance, not to mention the smile plastering on your whitening face. The whole reason to Xiumin's reddening cheeks.

"Ahh," you let out a small sigh as your head lifted from the heavy paperwork. You were finally finished with arranging the stacks. Glancing around, you noticed that the other volunteers and staff members were nowhere in sight. Making the best of your time, your eyes traveled around to look for more work.

They quickly darted towards the members at the back of the room; you had thought that they were far too busy to notice you, so when one their gazes locked on yours, your processing brain could only stare back blankly.

When your reflexes had finally returned, your hazel pupils widened slightly. The person was already staring at you.

From your little knowledge of K-Pop, you reckoned it was Xiumin, or possibly Chanyeol. No, more likely Xiumin. You shifted your eyebrows in confusion as the others burst out laughing, you couldn't help but notice how red he was. I wonder what is it, you pondered, but quickly dropped the thought, going back to the job you had left.

Xiumin started to glow in red as he refused profusely. "Just go-," Lu Han's voice trailed off as their heads lifted at the shadow casting upon them.

"Hi? I'm _________, I'm one of the volunteers. I just finished the assigned work, and.. I was wondering if there's anything else I could do," you said as you gave them a bright smile.

You had volunteered to help with their fan signing event, even though you knew that it would cause you a whole lot of trouble with their wild fan-girls, you needed the extra credit, so a little fan-girl problem couldn't possibly hurt. It was only one day anyway.

"Actually, there's one thing we really need help on," Baekhyun blurted, his silvery voice muffling in the air as he gave the other members a mischievous look.

You, being too carried away with work didn't notice their exchange in glances.

"Our clumsy Xiumin, smudged up his makeup. It's pretty bad," Baekhyun said as he patted Xiumin's shoulders, shooting you an apologetic look.

"Wait. W-what?" Xiumin stuttered, his cheeks growing even redder as his flustered actions stumbled before your eyes. "Oh! I'm sure I can fix that," you said before spinning around to look for your makeup pouch.

Once your head spun around, the members burst out laughing as they clamped a wet towel onto Xiumin's face, clearing off his makeup completely.

"Ohh," you murmured, spinning around again to tell them you had found your pouch. Instantly, they dropped the laughing as they glanced up at you with innocent expressions.

"The makeup section is a table from here," Baekhyun said as he nodded towards the direction.

"Oh, so.. Should we go now?" you asked, your eyes finally shifting upon Xiumin, who was currently in a very red state.

"Uh, sure," he stuttered as he shot up from his seat, leading you towards the makeup section.

"Um.. I-I'll sit?" he stammered, his eyes darting through your utterly gorgeous face.

You let out a soft chuckle before nodding in reply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter