When He's Worried (Suho)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you can get it? Why can't you just let me do it?" Suho asked anxiously as he tightened his grip around the unsteady chair.

You were daringly tiptoeing on a cardboard box, which was stacked on two other boxes, that were placed warily on a small stool, stooping over a the diner's chair.

You were packing up your apartment to move into a new one. Suho insisted on spending his off-day helping you out. Although you had profusely refused his help, being his stubborn, old self, he wouldn't take no as an answer.

Finished packing all your clothes, you had moved onto packing your boxes of collected Cds.

Unfortunately, your box had to placed on the highest shelf in the room. Not only that, the box was quite heavy for your petite hands.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," you replied as you flashed him a reassuring smile.

Your boyfriend, as always was worried and anxious about the littlest things. He was completely smitten with you, always caring and noticing the littlest details. 

Unfortunately, you were short of grabbing the flip on the box. Biting your lips nervously, you made a huge risk as you leaped on your toes, your hands reaching out for the box. Your fingers brushed against the cardboard texture, but before you could properly get hold of the box, you had already landed back on your toes. 

"Aishh," you groaned before kicking yourself inwardly. "Just let me do it!" your boyfriend blurted, his grating, high-pitched voice muffling in the air as he eyed you anxiously.

You shot him a small smile as you let out a breath, determined to get hold of the entire box. "I can do this," you affirmed before pumpi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter