Kiss (JB)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gulped nervously as you looked up at them with worried eyes. "Truth or dare?" Jackson asked again, his modulated tone lingering in the air as he ushered you to answer. "Umm.. Dare?" you squeaked, your voice trailing softly as you prayed for them not to go too wild. But let's face it, nothing related to Jackson is ever normal, or not too crazy.

"She chose dare!" they cheered, high-fiving each other eagerly as their infamous grins filled the room.

You couldn't help but cease your eyebrows in suspicion they couldn't have planned this from earlier, you pondered, before letting the idea dispersed as you observed the excited members dancing around you.

"Okay, okay! We dare you to play the Pepero game with JB!" they shouted as they clapped their hands eagerly.

Your eyes immediately darted to JB, who was surprisingly sitting at the far back, his fingers fidgeted rapidly as his face started to grow red.

"I..I don't think JB wants to play with me.." you said as your eyes locked on the blushing JB.

"Eyy, don't be kidding," they shouted in sync as they pushed a fumbling JB in front of you.

"I-I wouldn't mind," he said as he darted his eyes through your face.

"Are you sure? W-we might accidentally k-kiss," you said, your face plastered an uncertain look. "No! It's fine,' he reassured as his trembling hands reached for the pack of Pepero.

"Umm... alright," you whispered as you shook off the butterflies in your stomach. You ushered yourself to stop shaking as you prayed for your heart to slow down.

JB's stare pierced through your soul as his eyes locked on yours. He took a couple steps forward, putting one of the sticks into his mouth. 

Your eyes unknowingly traveled across his face, mesmerizing his facial features as you gawked silently at their god-like figure before you.

Locking your eyes on his, you chewed on the stick nervously, ignoring the whistles and comments coming from all sides of the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter