Confession + First Kiss (Wooyoung)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, ding dong," the school's bell roared loudly as it sliced through the air. It was the last day of school, so there weren't any classes taking place. Instead, students were allowed to hang around and just enjoy their very last day.

Many of the students chose to stay in class for a movie while some wandered the halls for last minute conversations and yearbook signing.

You were wandering the halls, hands interlocked with your classmates as you darted around, having your yearbook signed and signing other's in return.

After a while, you decided to take a rest. Together with your friends, you entered the canteen. While you were ordering a strawberry smoothie, you felt a light tap on your shoulders. You spun around to find yourself only inches from Wooyoung, the Korean guy from your Math class. You've always thought that he was quite appealing.

Wooyoung was popular amongst the students. He transferred here just last year and attended many classes with you. Although Wooyoung never quite showed interest in the girls that flung themselves towards him, he had always kept an eye on you. He always thought you were beautiful and it's quite a fact that you're one of the best students in school.

He had tried to start conversations with you, but they never seem to work out. He'd always end up stammering and awkwardly gawking at you. But that wasn't the way you saw it, you just thought he hated talking to you.

"Umm, will you... umm.. sign my yearbook?" he stuttered as raised his yearbook in front of you. "Umm, sure! Sign mine too!" you replied cheerfully as you handed him yours. He flashed you a cheeky smile before inhaling deeply to start a new sentence, "Ughh, it..it might take a while," he answered nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine, I'll just get it later," you replied as you took the smoothie from the lady's hand. You bid him goodbye before settling down by your friends.

You opened up his yearbook as your eyes quickly scanned through the filled-up pages. You couldn't stop yourself from smirking as your eyes darted across the cheesy lines. It was filled with confessions and thoughts of the girls around school, obviously. You sighed deeply before flipping to a blank spot and started writing. You kept it simple and short, not wanting him to think of you like the others.

After finishing, you made your way towards his table. He was sitting by his friends but was fully concentrated on writing in your yearbook. You unconsciously sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter