When He Tries To Blackmail You Into Going On A Date With Him (Taeyang)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for coming, I hope you enjoy your drinks!" you said cheerfully as you handed over their orders.

It was quite a busy day at work, you bowed at the customers lightly before retreating from their tables.

It was such a miracle that you got the work. Although it was just a small part-time job at the coffee shop near your house, you couldn't help but flood with relief. You needed this job, even though it takes up most of your time, resulting in late-night studies and heavy eye bags the next day.

You didn't really have a choice of whether or not you wanted to work. You had moved to Korea a few months ago, along with your little brother. You two lived in a small apartment, and you had to be in charge of the expenses. Your family honestly didn't make a lot, and so your parents never really send in much. You could barely pay the tuitions and other daily expenses, let along your brother's daily usages.

It was hard finding a job, although it was only a small, part-time thing. Most of the hiring took places at around your school; like waitressing or delivering. Ironically, if your school ever found out you're scuffing around handing out orders, you'd have no tuition to pay.

Finding a decent school wasn't that easy either. So it wasn't much of a chose on where you could study. Even though your school was strict on students holding part-time jobs, wanting their students to devote all their time of studying.

You had to go through a lot of trouble to avoid the school's staffs and students, so far so good.

"Taeyang! My man!" a voice shot through the air as the familiar bell rang in the distance.

Taeyang? No way.. I must have heard it wrong, you thought, but you quickly dismissed the assumptions as another customer proceeded your way. Flashing the cheery girl before you a grin, you continued with your work, completely forgetting about the fainting name you had heard earlier.

Taeyang was one of the most popular kids at school. He was known for his killer looks and charms. Being the school's heart-throb and all time badass, he attracted a lot of attention. He was one of those slackers in class, that always has a clique following behind.

Sure, he was hot and stuff, but his attitude was a total turnoff. How could someone so handsome be so rude?

He was assigned as your partner a few times in class, but that doesn't really make a difference since you're the only one doing the work. He'd just have his earphones plugged in, legs on the table as he nodded to the beat.

A conceited, cocky-headed jerk, you thought as his name lingered in your head. However, a customer's call instantly snapped you back into reality, dropping your topic and reverting your attention back to the work.

It was finishing hours, and you were finally able to drop down in exhaustion. You stretched your tired muscles as you began clearing up the tables and stacking away the chairs.

But your petite hands gave out when you dropped the chair mindlessly onto the floor, causing a loud racket as it hit the concrete.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter