First Kiss (Chanyeol)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last period of the day. Since testings were are done, students were allowed to hang around and enjoy their free time.

You were in your Math class, the one class that you didn't share with any of your friends. You quickly found a corner to sit in as you curled up with your novel. You were deep in your thoughts when you heard laughters roared the classroom.

Glancing up from the pages, your eyes darted towards the noise. It was from the group of friends playing truth or dare.

You stole a few glances as you familiarized the faces. Although you were quite well-known around the school, you only hung out with a few close friends.

The students that gathered for truth or dare didn't really know you enough to bother you.

Your eyes locked on a specific person as it roamed the faces. It was Chanyeol.

He was quite popular amongst the students, especially the girls. He transferred here last year, and had a few classes with you.

You two talked for a few times, like when he mistook your book or when he's supposed to pass his homework up. There were also a few times when you were assigned a project with him, but you'd always ended up changing partners since the fangirls won't stop bothering you.

You didn't realize you were staring until he suddenly turned around, locking his hazel eyes on yours. Instantly, you jerked your head away, avoiding his eyes as you pretended that you've already turned back to your book. You could feel the heat rising in your now reddening cheeks as your face turned a darker shade. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter