Kiss (Jimin)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ya! Get back here!" you shouted as you raced down the hall, your footsteps booming loudly as you chased after Jimin. You heard his chuckles echoing through the thin walls causing your hungry eyes to dart rapidly. 

You heard Namjoon's small whisper, but you couldn't possibly make out where they were.

You crunched the soft pillow in your fist as you made your way into the kitchen.

"Come out here," you gritted your teeth as you glanced around the room, looking for the slightest movement.

You've been friends with BTS for who-knows-how-long. You guys were close friends even before they debuted. Especially, Jimin, who you knew before anyone else.

You visited them whenever possible, going to the movies or usually just hanging out at their dorm. You arrived at their dorm just a few minutes ago, bringing them a few gifts you got when you were traveling in Japan. But you declared war as soon as you stepped in, when a huge, plushy pillow smacked against your face.

Seeing the huge grin on Jimin's face, you instantly knew that they've been planning this since forever.

"I know you guys planned this!" you yelled as you shuffled between the huge couches.

"It was Hoseok's plan!" Jimin's voice rang in the air. Your face plastered an evil smirk, knowing that he fell for it. Only an idiot like him would reply.

"You idiot! Why did you reply?" Namjoon's scolding echoed in the thin air.

"There you are!" you laughed as you ran behind the huge sofas, smacking the plushy pillow at his surprise face. "Ya!" he shouted as he began returning your hits. The other's joined in the fun, and soon, feathers were flying around everywhere.

Laughters roared the air as you smacked violently against their dumbfounded faces.

You were kneeling on the sofa, hovering above Jimin, giving him the hits he deserved when you suddenly lost balance. Hits from the other members surrounding you caused your supporting feet to tremble and you were sent stumbling down.

Your hands clasped the pillow tightly before shutting your eyes as you fell. Once you hit the contact, your eyes immediately fluttered opened. When it did, you found yourself staring back at Jimin's wide eyes. Your eyes darted down, realizing that his lips were pressed against yours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter