Birthday (Chanbaek)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyung groaned slightly as he tossed himself across the bed. His heavy eyelids struggling to keep it open as his hands stumbled for his phone.    He sighed deeply as he stared into the blank screen.    It was 12:30. 12:30. In just thirty more minutes, his birthday would be over. Yet, his supposed-to-be boyfriend had not once called or fumbled a small text congratulating him.    He puffed slightly as his mind wandered off to the million possibilities.    Chanyeol had been off lately. He stopped visiting on frequent schedules and even his goodnight texts trailed away. He had not stopped by Baekhyun's place for over 2 weeks, meaning he hadn't said a word to him for the entire time.    Chanyeol says he's busy with work, the extra shootings piling up since he was working on the new drama.   Baekhyun let out another deep, sorrowful sigh as his hands dropped down onto the bed, flinging his phone across the blankets as he took his anger out onto his pillow. He cursed under his breath as clamped his eyes shut, attempting to fall asleep.    However, he couldn't help it but flutter his eyes open as he reached for the phone again.   No calls. No texts.   Was Chanyeol really that busy that he couldn't fumble a few words and press send?   Baekyun grunted as he slammed his fist against the corner of the bed, shuffling off of it as he pulled himself down into the kitchen.   He ruffled his hair in frustration as he poured himself a refreshing glass of water.    He flopped down onto the sofa as his eyes trailed across the main door.    Oh how he wished Chanyeol would just step through it right now.    He was on the verge of tears, his eyes already burning and b slightly when he heard the door shift and a few knocks filled the air.    He instantly shot up as his eyes flickered excitedly. He rushed towards the door as he pulled it open.    He mentally prepared himself to be crashed into a hug or maybe, if he was lucky a kiss on the lips. However, his face fell in disappointment as he glanced at the person from the door.    "Sehun?" he asked, not able to hide his disappointment as he looked in the eyes.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter