First Kiss (Baekhyun)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"1...2...3...Action!" the director shouted as he gestured for the filming to start.

You felt your heart began to race, bouncing against your ribs as Baekhyun took a few steps towards you, wrapping one of his hands around your waist pulling you closer. His other hand moved up your cheeks, caressing it softly.

Your heart was beating so loud, you wondered if he had heard it as well. He tilted his head as he leaned closer and closer. So close, you could feel his minty breath bouncing off your face. Your noses brushed slightly as he lunged forward to press his lips on yours.

His lips grazed above yours tenderly, but before it could turn into the deep, passionate kiss the staffs wanted, you both pulled away.

"Cut!" you heard the director shouted as the staffs rushed onto the stage, bombing you two with questions.

"What's wrong?" 
"Are you okay?" 
"What happened?"

Their concerned voices blasting against the chaotic studio as their eyes darted worryingly across the both of you.

"Umm.. I.. It's j-just.." he stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck; his face now fading into a bright red shade.

"We're really sorry, we'll try again," you quickly answered as you bowed and flashed them apologetic looks.

"Alright, let's try this again," the director commanded as the cameras and lightings snapped into action.

Your heart pounded against your ribcages as his hands moved up your cheeks, pulling you closer and closer. He tilted his head for a better position; his hair flowing against the wind as his round hazel eyes locked on yours.

Your noses brushed against each others as he shortened the gap and pressed his lips on yours. He managed to deepen it a little, but before it could into the proper kiss, he pulled away.

You saw him swallowing and clearing his throat as he dodged the staff's eyes.

You couldn't help but feel a little upset as your heart sank against your ribs. Is it really that hard to kiss me? you pondered, your lips quickly drop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter