Kiss (Taehyung)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were a professional actress; with more than 3 years of experience.

So why? Why were you bubbling on such a scene? You had never had trouble with acting, you'd done them all anyways. Action, Horror... All sort of genres before. Then why is it now that your stomach chooses to bubble up in nervousness? Just when the director announced a kiss scene?

It wasn't that you've never kissed, because you did. Loads of times in fact, romantic movies were your specialty, but for some reason, this time was different.

You were the lead actress of a new hit drama, your co-star being the one and only, Taehyung. Taehyung, who also goes by the name V, is a member of a popular idol group called BTS.

When the director announced that you'll be filming a kiss scene, your heart couldn't help but thump wildly, making you wonder if it would ever jump out of your chest.

You kept asking yourself why you were nervous, it wasn't like this was the first time you've done a kiss scene. Kiss scenes were never meant to mean anything, they weren't supposed to make you feel all fluttery inside. But you couldn't help it, heck, you'd be doing it with Taehyung. The one and only Taehyung!

You dug your nails nervously into the leathered chair as you bit your lips, chewing off the lipstick that the makeup artists had just applied.

You were deep in your own thoughts, ushering your head to stop screaming and your heart to stop beating so madly when a voice snapped you back to reality.

"________-ah," a warm, gentle voice shot out, causing you to jerk your head towards the direction. You widened your eyes as you leaned back in your chair, exhaling sharply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter