Meeting (Mark Tuan)

K-Pop Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh god! Are you okay?" a husky, yet jittery voice sliced through the thin air. You jerked your head up to see a very pale guy with hair falling into his almond-shaped hazel eyes.

"Um, are you alright?" he asked again, his voice laced with concern as he knelt down beside you. "D-do you think you can speak for me?" he whispered, his silvery tone muffling into your ears as he leaned in closer. "Ughh, yeah," you replied, your voice slightly quavering as you attempted to pull away from his hypnotizing eyes.

"Umm, can y-you stand u-up?" he stuttered as he gave you a questioning look. You nodded slowly as you attempted to stand up, but your legs failed miserably as you stumbled back down almost immediately.

Just great, you thought as you prepared for a hard landing. However, 1, 2, 3  seconds has passed and you were still not lying on the ground. You fluttered your heavy eyelids, widening your hazel pupils as it darted across the pale figure before you.

"We have to g-get you to the h-hospital," he said, his wobbly voice dissolving into the tight air. "N-no," you refused, your eyes still fixed on his shoulders as you struggled to get back on your feet. You readjusted your hunched figure as your trembled legs attempted to pull away. "You can barely stand, we have to get you-" he said, his thick yet hoarse voice shrilling in the air. "No!" you shouted, your voice appearing a little too loud as you cut him off his dangling words.

"W-what's wrong?" he questioned, his now sotto tone rang softly as he examined you with questioning eyes. "I-I just don't do well with h-hospitals," you confessed, your tremulous voice coming out even smaller than how it usually is. "Oh, I-I can take you back to m-my place," he suggested, his voice raising a little higher as he spoke. "N-no, I-I can go home myself, I'm fine," you refused, quickly pulling away from his grip, only causing him to hold onto you tighter. "You're really not fine," he stated. "I don't even know you!" you exclaimed, your eyes flashing with various emotions as you struggled to settle on a certain feeling.

He let out a warm chuckle before his hastily whitening face plastered a wide grin. "I'm Mark. Mark Tuan," he introduced, his eyebrows twitching up and down as he spoke. Your eyes widened as your jaw set, dropping into an O as your fingers clamped on it surprisingly.

"C-can I take you home now?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his neck, causing it to quickly grow red. "Ohh, o-okay," you replied, tongue-tied on a few words as you breathed out the response, mentally slapping yourself for your stupid habit of stuttering.

He flashed you a smile before wrapping his hands around your waist to support you across the paved concrete. "Ugh, we should get a cab," he said as his eyes locked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter