Chapter 2: Wo Ai Ni Mama

Spring

As the three friends walk to Sehun's burrow, rain began to fall.

It came as little drops, falling onto Han and Minseok's back and head. Sehun bounced all over the place, making it difficult for the rain to touch his small body.

"Here we are! My home!" Sehun announces proudly. "And gueth what Han and Min, there are chocolate boba tea planth here!"

The little bunny squealed and hopped all over the place, excited about the chocolate boba tea plants. Those are his favorite.

"Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate." Sehun repeats, walking into his little house called a burrow.

"Eomma, I'm back." Sehun announces, "Han-hyung and Minseok-hyung are with me."

A beautiful woman walkes out of the tiny house with Sehun. "Oh, Anyonghasaeyo Lu Han and Kim Minseok."

"Anyeonghasaeyo Sehun's eomma." the two deer dip their head into a bow.

Sehun's mother looks around and notices the rain, "Oh my goodness, is it raining already? Come in, before you two children get drenched in this rain."

"That is very kind of you Sehun's eomma, but we will just seek shelter under the trees. It probably will not rain that hard anyway." Han and Minseok says, giving Mrs. Oh a bow. Sehun had eleven siblings, and their house was tiny, Han and Minseok did not want to add to the already packed house.

"Nonsense. You two will come
into the house."

"It's fine really. Go inside and relax, Minseok and I will be fine from the rain." Han insists.

"Alright then. But just know that you're welcome to come inside anytime." She says, before she takes Sehun inside.

"Bye hyungth!" Sehun shouts, before going inside the house.

The rain came pelting down harder. As they walked to the trees. "Do you think this is a good idea?" Minseok asks Han.

"I have no idea, I just chose the trees because they looked the most protective."

For a while, the tree branches offered them protection from the rain. But as the rain came down harder, the two elk soon became soaked.

It felt like hours had passed by, and the rain did not look like it was going to lessen.

"Han, we should just go home now. I'm sure it is not raining back at home, we still have snow." Minseok suggests.

Even though it was only evening, the clouds the rain brought with it, made the forest as dark as nighttime.

"Maybe we should." Han agrees with some hesitation.

The two elk walk carefully away from the trees and the house, not wanting to cause any trouble in the crazy weather. The forest itself was a mess. The forest floor turned into mud and the budding flowers wilted under the strong rain.

"Walk west" was all Han said.

The further they walked west, the less the rain came down. It stopped when they got to the meadow that separated Han forest and Oh forest.

Han looks back at the dark rainy forest. "Wouldn't Sehun be sad if he realized we left without telling him first?"

Minseok peers at the forest and shakes his head, "His eomma probably already knew we would leave if the rain did not stop. She will talk sense into him, Sehun always listens to his mother."

"I hope he won't be sad." Han turns around hesitantly and walks back to the direction of his house.

Minseok was right, it wasn't raining in Lu forest, and there was still snow leftover from winter. The breeze blew onto them, making the two elk shiver and walk faster to the warmth of their homes.

"Why do you think we still have snow while they do not? Spring just started for us and it looks like spring came extra early for them." Minseok asks.

"My mama said that a place always looks better when a Unicorn is or has been there. A Unicorn probably came to visit, making spring come early." Han explains.

"Ah.... yes. That's true." Minseok agrees. "Oh, it is so cold." Han could hear his hyung's teeth chatter.

"Yeah, the rain and now the chilly breeze. I cannot wait to go home and dry off in the fire." Han spots his house in the distance and begins to walk even faster than before. "Do you want to come inside my house?" He asks Minseok.

Minseok shakes his head, "It is fine. My house is near yours, I will make it home before I freeze." he chuckles.

"Are you sure? My mama would not mind you spending the night." Their mothers were good friends, allowing Han and Minseok to also become good friends. Han's mother loved Minseok like he was her own son.

"No, it is okay. I am sure, do not worry about me Han. I will be fine." giving Han a small smile, Minseok walks away in the direction of his own house.

Han did not realize that he had already arrived at his house, until he turned around. "Oh. Mama! I am home!" He announces, walking inside the den.

"Ni Hao my little Lulu, how was the trip to see Sehun?" Lulu, was also Han's mother's nickname for him. Minseok had gotten that nickname from Han's mother.

"It was good. He missed me." Han says.

"Why are you wet? Did you and Minseok go swimming?" Han's mother asks, noticing her son's drenched clothing.

"It began to rain at Oh Forest. Their snow had already melted, and the Spring flowers already began to grow. Why is that?" Han looks at his mother quizzically. In his eyes, his mother was the most intelligent woman alive.

"Their snow is already gone? Well, that is something to think about. I am guessing a Unicorn had been in Oh Forest. You know, it is their mating season too."

Han raises his eyebrows in surprise, "Really? I did not know that. Does that mean I get a higher chance of meeting a unicorn while out mating? I mean, not so that I could mate with them, but just to meet for good luck." Han adds the last part quickly.

His mother smiles softly at her only son, "Han, you can mate with whomever you want. I do not mind if your mate is a male or female, doe or unicorn, as long as you are happy, then I am happy." She tells him.

Han relaxes and smiles at his mother's words. "Xie Xie mama, wo ai ni."

"I love you too." his mother chuckles.

----------------------- ---------------------
A/N: That was a cute scene with Han and his mama ^_^