Chapter 21: Love

Spring

Han stares at Yixing with wide eyes.

That's right. Yixing loves Han. He had always known it, he just hadn't come to realize it yet. Until now.

"Stay with me Han-ge" Yixing takes steps forward until he was in front of Han. "If you're going then that means I'm going too. I don't want to live in a world without you." He swallows and takes Han's hand. "I love you Han-ge." He repeats.

"You.." Han stares at Yixing with wide eyes, that was all he could muster out before tears blurred his vision. All his pain and torture, the man he loves had returned his feelings. This was all it took to make Han's heart swell with happiness, it swelled so big that the only way to release it was to cry. Han covers his face and crouches down, Yixing going down with him.

"Han... Are you okay?" Yixing looks at Miss Li nervously.

She gives him a wide smile, laughter spilling out of her lungs. "I knew it!" She walks over to the two of them. "I knew you two were in love, all it took was time and a little bit of pushing."

Yixing looks at her incredulously as she walks over to the counter to get a napkin for the crying Han. "You knew...?"

"Yep." Was all she said. "Here Han-ge." She gently pats his face dry and gives him another napkin. "He's crying tears of happiness." She assures a still worried Yixing.

Han sniffles as he dried his eyes, they had all moved to the living room. "Sorry." He apologizes, wiping his eyes.

"Take your time." Miss Li smiles kindly at him.

"Are you really leaving?" Yixing asks.

"I will have to, eventually. And I'm taking you with me." Han smiles at Yixing. The love of his life. "Oh, you have no idea how happy I am to know you love me."

"All you had to do was tell me. Why did you keep your suffering all to yourself?"

"I thought you and Miss Li were in love, I didn't want you to think I was unclean loving someone of the same gender."

"Why would I think that? I accept everybody the way they are. And I accept you." Yixing leans close to Han, "I love you."

Han smiles, "I love you too." They bump foreheads, staring deeply into each other's eyes. 

Han's eyes cast down, looking at Yixing's full lips. "I'm going to kiss you Yixing." Han smirks and presses his lips against Yixing's. 

He has always wanted to do this, Han sighs as Yixing kisses back. Their lips fit perfectly, their hearts beating together as one. The two were so immersed in each other that they did not notice Miss Li leave the room. After taking a photo of their first kiss. 

A/N: Well, that's it readers ^_^ thank you for reading my story. I was about to end it earlier but then I realized they haven't even kissed yet. Hope you guys enjoyed the kiss scene.