Chapter 7: Sehun-ah

Spring

Walking with the cheerful "visitor" next to him, Han felt a bit more secure. He wanted to meet a unicorn, and he was blessed. Extra hard. He met one, talked to him, and is now walking with the unicorn.

"Lu-gē." Yixing says.

"Yes?" Han felt himself blush and his heart melt a little with the way the unicorn said his name.

"I like your hair, it's really bright. Almost like a white color." The unicorn compliments.

"Oh, thank you... I like your hair too. It's a very nice dark color." Han awkwardly returns the compliment.

"Is it your natural hair color?"

"No, my mother allowed me to color my hair."

"Oh... so you chose the color of sunlight mixed with the color of snow."

Han awkwardly nods in agreement to the Unicorn's unique way of describing his hair.

"What's your favorite color Han-gē?" Yixing asks. This unicorn sure speaks a lot, and asks a lot of questions.

"I like the color on apples, the color the sun sometimes emits when it sets. The color of a rose, the color that drops from your finger, when the thorn of the beautiful red rose scratches you. I like red the color of passion and energy." Han tells him. "What about yours?"

"I like the color... of royalty. Ambition, extravagance, wisdom, independence and creativity. It is the color purple. I just really like it. My mama and papa say it suits me really well, the color of creativity." Yixing smiles up at Han.

Han decides that if he's going to be walking with this man the whole day, he might as well get to know him.

"So Yixing-dì, you don't mind if I ask you questions do you?"

"No, not at all."

Han thinks of a question to ask, "How many siblings do you have?"

"I'm an only child." Yixing answers.

"Oh really? So am I." Han smiles. 
All of his friends have siblings, except for him. "Do you have many friends?"

"I have one. Kris Wu. He is a dragon, the leader of Galaxy Clan. How many do you have?"

"I have... a few. Minseok, another deer. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, they're birds and best friends. And I am also friends with a little bunny called Sehun. He has a lisp, it's really cute when he talks."

"Ah.. that is cute. A lisp. I hope to meet them all if given the chance, this does not bother you does it?" Yixing asks. Han couldn't deny him of the chance, the unicorn looked so hopeful.

"It doesn't bother me. We will see if we come across them. They are all off mating too." Han explains. "But... Sehun isn't old enough to go out mating yet, only six years old with his two front teeth missing." Han and Yixing chuckles at that. "I guess we can go visit him. He lives in Oh forest."

"Oh can we?" Yixing smiles, making Han's heart skip a beat. This unicorn really needs to stop being so cute, it's making him confused about his uality.

"Yes. Oh forest is straight ahead. Across the meadow."

The two males keep walking, taking the path Han and Minseok had taken a few days ago.

"We cross this meadow and then we get to Sehun?" Yixing asks.

Han smiles at the cuteness, "Yes. We walk into the trees and follow a path until we get to his house."

The unicorn smiles and happily strides, humming a song as he did so.

"What song is that?" Han asks.

"The one I'm humming? It's called Beautiful. It's about a man who has fallen in love with a woman, and he tells her how much he loves her and how beautiful and precious she is. It's a really cute song." Yixing explains.

"I see... that is very romantic. Who sings it?"

"A ten-membered group of males called Exo."

"I have never heard of them before. I will listen to them."

Crossing the meadow and into the trees, Han leads Yixing to Sehun's house.

"Sehun-ah. Sehun-ah. It's me, Han." Han knocks on the door.

"Sehun is Korean?" Yixing asks.

Han nods, "Yes, sorry I forgot to tell you."

The door swings open and a little kid with pink hair tackles Han. "Han! You're here. I wath tho thad when you and min-hyung left the other day. Why did you leave without telling me Han?" The kid pouts.

"Sorry, Sehun-ah." He ruffles the kid's pink hair, "But it was raining really hard, so Min-hyung and I decided to go home. We forgot to tell you."

Sehun notices the stranger standing off to the side, "Han, who ith that?" He whispers quite loudly, pointing at Yixing.

"This is my new friend, Zhang Yixing. Yixing, this is Sehun." Han introduces.

"Hello. Sehun-ah." Yixing smiles, "I like your hair."

Sehun looks up and scrunches his nose, trying to look at the color of his bangs. "Pink? I have a toy that I can't sleep without called Pinku Pinku. I colored my hair the same color as Pinku Pinku to show him how much I love him."

"Oh.. that is very thoughtful of you Sehun-ah. I'm sure Pinku Pinku knows how much you love him." Yixing smiles.

Sehun smiles back at Yixing, "You really think tho?"

Yixing nods, "Yes, I just know it."

"Sehun-ah, is your mother home?" Han looks into the house and spots Sehun's triplet sisters and twin brothers.

"No, she went out to the market. She told us to not open the door unless it's you." Sehun takes Yixing's hand and takes him into the house, Han following close behind. "Clothe the door will you Han?" Sehun says, dropping the honorifics now that they were out of hearing from the outside.

Han chuckles at Yixing's surprised reaction and closes the door behind him. Han walks up to behind Yixing and watches silently as Sehun introduces his siblings.

"Theethe rathcals are my thiblings." (These rascals are my siblings). Sehun tells Yixing as he points at the group of small children. "The tripleth are called EunJi, JinRi and ChaeRin, they are three yearth old." Sehun holds up three fingers. "And thethe two are twinth, Wonho and Hyungwon. Both a year old."

Yixing smiles at the kids, "Hi." he waves at them. A small smile makes its way onto his face at the sight of seeing Yixing so happy to be near children.

"Guyth, thith ith my new friend Yixing." Sehun introduces.

"Hi." His siblings smile broadly and tackle Yixing to hug him. Stepping back so as to not fall, Yixing's back comes into contact with Han's chest. He was pleasantly surprised, the other man is smaller and shorter, making him feel comfortable and warm against Han's chest.

Han smiles and enjoys the feeling, this isn't something one comes across everyday.

A/N: Thank you for reading my story ^_^ and thank you for subscribing to me, sorry for not updating in so long.