Dirty Little Secrets

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Later that day Angela and Josy sat in their room still stunned that they accepted an offer to go to school in Korea. They had called their parents with the good news, and once the two girls moved into one of the dorms on campus they would get sent the rest of their stuff.

From next door Baekhyun saw the two girls talking on the phone. He got sad thinking about how they would leave in a week since their program would be over. He started to feel bad t because he hadn’t even talked to them in the past week, and with only one week left he felt as if time was really running out. Baekhyun knew that there was some drama between them and some of the other members, but he didn’t really care. He wanted to hang out with them at least one more time before they left. He was their friend after all.

Baekhyun turned to Suho who was sitting next to him. “Suho, we should invite the girls over,” he suggested. “They have one week left, and then we’ll probably never see them again.” He gave a sigh after his last sentence and looked at Suho.

Suho sighed as well. “You’re right,” he admitted. “The last time we saw them things were left really bad, so we should try to fix things.” Suho started to feel bad too the more he thought about it.

“Let’s just invite them over now then since we’re all free!” Baekhyun jumped up from his seat. “Let’s just go over and get them!”

“We can’t just go over! Who knows who will answer the door.”

“Fine then.” Baekhyun turned away and took out his phone, quickly sending a text to both of the girls. He looked over to their window to see if they had received his text.

    Josy grabbed Angela and turned their backs towards the window. “Don’t look over, I’m pretty sure that they’re looking into our room,” Josy whispered.

    “Ah, I don’t know what we should do,” Angela groaned. “We can’t go over right this second because we’ll look like losers, but they’re also ing looking in our room to make sure we go.”

    “Just pretend you’re talking on the phone or something!”

    At the same moment both Josy and Angela quickly grabbed their phones and put it to their ear. Josy looked over at Angela in disbelief. “What the are you doing?” she asked.

    “I’m pretending like I’m using my phone like what you said!” Angela replied, her eyebrows raised in emphasis.

    “Well now we just look really suspicious!”

    “We can’t just look over to see if they’re still watching or not!” Angela groaned in defeat and fell onto her bed, giving up the whole charade and just burying her face in her pillow.

    “,” Josy muttered. “I guess we have to go over now then.” As much as Josy still didn’t want to see Sehun, she did want to see the other members. It had been a week after all, and she had to admit that she did miss some of them. Josy grabbed Angela’s arm and forced her out of bed. The two walked over to the dorm next door and waited patiently after they rang the doorbell.

    Suho and Baekhyun promptly answered the door, ushering them inside quickly. After the door shut the four of them just stood in the foyer staring at each other.

    “Um, what now?” Angela ventured to ask after no one had spoken for a bit.

    “I can’t believe you two are leaving in a week,” Baekhyun said instead of answering her question.

    Suho stepped in though and answered, “Listen, we know you only have a week left, and we just wanted to hang out and hopefully fix whatever problems you guys had with the other members.”

    “I don’t have any problems,” Angela muttered. “Really.”

    Josy gave Angela the side eye and shook her head, not saying anything. “Everything is fine,” Josy said.

    “No it’s not,” Baekhyun insisted. “We know that you hate Sehun.”

    “I don’t hate Sehun. I just. . . really dislike him right now.”

    The room quickly grew silent again after Josy’s statement. Neither Suho nor Baekhyun knew how to progress with things, and they definitely didn’t want to push the issue with Josy. However, they knew that they couldn’t just let the girls go with so much unfinished business. Even Angela’s kiss with Xiumin wasn’t really a resolved situation.

    “Okay . . . ,” Angela conceded. “Let’s ‘fix’ things, but there’s really nothing to fix, is there?”

    “Yeah you do. You kissed Xiumin.” Baekhyun stared at Angela pointedly and she just looked back in surprise. She had no idea that the other members knew. But it was just one kiss, and it probably didn’t mean anything to Xiumin, so why were they trying to make a big deal out of something probably insignificant to him?

    “Wow, so you know abou that.” Angela couldn’t think of another way to reply. She thought that the kiss would be a secret.

    “Fine,” Josy finally said. “Let’s fix things before we leave.”

    Suho gave them both an encouraging smile and led them into the living room. “Take a seat, and we’ll just get the others.”

    As soon as they left Josy turned to Angela and whispered, “, this is going to be horrible!”

    “I’m so embarrassed.” Angela held her hands to her cheeks and quickly glanced to the exit. “Why do they know about the kiss?”

    “I don’t know if I can stop myself from slapping Sehun to be honest. You know how I get sometimes. And that kid asked for it.”

    “I don’t know, Josy. I’m starting to think that this was a really bad idea.”

    “Should we make a run for it?”

    Angela looked into Josy’s eyes with a completely serious expression. “Yes,” she replied before jumping up from the couch and dashing for the door, Josy right on her tail.

    Angela grabbed the doorknob just as Baekhyun yelled at her, “Hey! What are you two doing?!”

    The girls quickly turned around, guilty expressions all over their faces.

    Angela looked at the guys in front of her and hesitantly said, “Um . . . I . . . uh . . .  I have an essay .  .  due at midnight?” It came out as more of a question than an excuse.

    “Stop messing around! We know that you don’t have an essay due!” Baekhyun grabbed both of the girls’ arms before they could try to leave again and led them back to the living room. He pushed Josy down on the couch between Lay and Sehun and Angela between Tao and Xiumin. Immediately a tension filled the room, with neither of the girls looking at anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter