It's You, I Choose You

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It as less than a week before EXO left to go to China for their concert and Sehun was excited, but also apprehensive. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to see Josy for a while. Whenever they left to have a concert things just got so hectic and the group was always so busy so he wasn’t even sure if he would be able to message Josy at all.

    Sehun threw on a jacket, determined to see her at least once before he had to leave to china for who knew how long. He was just about to throw open the front door when Lay came up to him.

    “Where do you think you’re going at this hour, Sehun?” the older boy asked.

    Sehun rolled his eyes. Of course Lay would be the one to stop him. “I’m going to see Josy,” Sehun admitted truthfully. He stared at Lay, knowing that he was annoying him.

    Lay shook his head. “You can’t keep being so reckless. Someday both you and Josy are going to get caught and things are going to go bad. Just look at what happened to Xiumin hyung.”

    Sehun knew that Lay had a point, but he just really needed to see Josy. “I don’t really care,” he said before abruptly exiting the house. He didn’t want to hear anymore of what Lay had to say. He knew how Lay felt about Josy, and he didn’t like it. He didn’t like the thought of Lay and Josy together.

    He sent a text to Josy to meet him at their usual bench, and he was was glad to see her there when he finally arrived. The first thing he did was scoop her into his arms and hug her. “I can’t stay long,” Sehun muttered. “But I just had to see you before we left.”

    Josy playfully punched Sehun. “You really shouldn’t be here. You should be getting rest. I know how busy you get when you’re promoting and performing.”

    “Well, I can’t rest because I can’t stop thinking about you.”

    Josy laughed and hugged Sehun back. “Why are you being so cheesy right now? You’re never like this.”

    “What can I say? I’m turning into a sap, and it’s all your fault. You’ve turned me into a monster.”

    Josy resigned herself and just snuggled into Sehun’s arms. She knew that she would miss him while he was away for two weeks. Thing were different now that they actually had a thing. “How long can you stay?” she asked.

    Sehun sighed. “Only like ten minutes, but I just couldn’t leave without saying goodbye in person. Can we just be like this?” Sehun continued to hug Josy, his head nestled into her neck. “I’m really going to miss you,” he mumbled.

    Josy moved her head back to look at Sehun before kissing him. She would miss him after all. Sehun tightened their hug and leaned into the kiss, holding Josy close to his body. One of his hands rested on the back of her head as he deepened the kiss. This time Josy let Sehun deepen their kiss. It would be a while before they saw each other again, and she knew that at that moment, that kiss was what Sehun needed. Sehun Josy’s bottom lip and she opened , allowing the kiss to get more heated.

After what felt like an eternity, Sehun groaned as he pushed himself away from Josy. “That was amazing,” he admitted before groaning again. “But I have to go now. I’m sorry.”

“I understand,” Josy replied. “I’ll miss you too.”

Sehun smiled before leaning in to give Josy one last kiss.

Sehun left as abruptly as he came, and as Josy was walking back to her dorm she saw that her cell phone was flashing a notification. When she checked it, it was a message from Lay.

    “Josy, I just wanted to say that I’m going to miss you. You’re one of

    the most amazing girls I’ve ever met, and I don’t know how I’m going

    to survive these next couple of weeks without being able to talk to

    you. I hope you know that I care about you deeply and that I’m

    always going to be thinking of you while I’m in China. I promise

    to keep well and rest. So please don’t worry about me. Just focus

    on yourself and your studies. You’re wonderful, and I’ll see you when

    I get back.”

Josy didn’t know how to feel. She had just seen Sehun, and now she had gotten a message from Lay. She was touched by both gestures. She knew that she would miss Lay as well. He was so kind. But for some reason she felt as if Sehun wanted her more. He had gone out of his way to see her while Lay just texted her. She didn’t want to read too much into it though. She knew how cautious Lay could be, and he was probably more so after the article about Xiumin leaked.

A sigh escaped Josy’s lips. She would just have to wait until they both got back before she decided anything. Hopefully it wouldn’t take her too long to figure out her feelings.

*    *    *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter