News Travels Fast Thanks To Byun Baekhyun

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho paced around Sehun’s room later that night, not sure how to talk to the youngest member about what he saw. Sehun sat awkwardly in front of Suho. He didn’t want to get yelled at or lectured. He wasn’t even sure himself what got over him when he kissed Josy. He was just so caught up in the kiss that he forgot about the music show completely for a few minutes.

“You shouldn’t be getting involved with her! You shouldn’t have kissed her!” Suho suddenly yelled. He groaned in frustration at the situation that Sehun had put the group in. “They’re leaving in two weeks, and you don’t want to drag her into this kind of thing. I know she’s nice and everything, but it is dangerous for the group and for her! If people find out it would be dangerous for her. Do you really like her that much that you would be willing to risk things?”

Sehun stayed silent. In all honesty, he couldn’t even explain what he felt. At this point, he would venture to say that what he felt wasn’t mere possession anymore, but something else. He still liked messing with her, but he couldn’t help himself when they were kissing earlier.

Suho sighed, “You really need to think before you act. You’re an adult now, and these girls are too nice to get them involved. Unless you plan on seriously dating her, I suggest you end it before it goes too far.”

Unbeknownst to the two of them, Baekhyun was listening at the door. He couldn’t help himself from eavesdropping as soon as he saw Suho take Sehun away to talk. He covered his mouth to keep from accidentally saying something and ran downstairs to where all of the other members were.

He couldn’t contain himself and burst out saying, “Sehun is involved with Josy!”

“What?” Kai cried out, jumping up from his seat. “Sehun is what?”

“Sehun kissed Josy! Like, made out!” Baekhyun reiterated, jumping up and down.

Lay didn’t say anything as Baekhyun talked, he just felt worried. Was Sehun still just messing with Josy or did he like her? Lay didn’t want her to get hurt, and if Sehun was just messing with her feelings then Lay would have to intervene.

“How do you know this?” Chen asked once everyone calmed down a bit from the news.

“I heard Suho scolding Sehun about it. I guess Suho walked in on them making out!”

“!” Chanyeol shouted, rubbing his head vigorously. “What is even happening?”

“I don’t know anymore!”

The guys all talked confused, wondering how Sehun could have gotten involved with someone so fast. They all heard Sehun and Suho come down the stairs and all conversation stopped. The two walked into the room and noticed immediately how quiet it was, which was rare. No one wanted to say anything about the situation.

“Why did you kiss her?!” Baekhyun shouted suddenly, jumping in front of Sehun. “I swear, Sehun, if you’re just ing with her I’m going to have D.O. beat you up!”

Sehun stared at his hyung in shock. “Uh,” was all that he could manage to say before Baekhyun started yelling at him again.

“They’re nice girls! So either you get serious, or you get beat up! Choose!”

“Everyone calm down!” Suho intervened, pushing Baekhyun away from Sehun. “I already talked to him about all of this. Don’t forget, I know them too. And I know how bad it could be for Josy if Sehun is just messing around.”

“I’m not . . . I’m not messing with her,” Sehun said to get everyone off his back.

“So you like her?!” Baekhyun yelled.

“I don’t know.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter