Us Time

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angela waited for Xiumin to pick her up in their usual spot, and she smiled when he pulled up to the curb. She hopped inside the car and gave Xiumin a quick kiss on the cheek as they headed towards karaoke. It is still weird for her to think that they were an actual couple and that this was even real.

They soon reached the karaoke place and Xiumin brought her to one of the private karaoke rooms.

“You know, you’re going to have to sing, right?” Xiumin teased.

“Well, we are at a karaoke place,” Angela replied, just raising her eyebrows at Xiumin. “I realize that.”

Xiumin laughed. “I’m just making sure you know.” He threw an arm around her waist and hugged her.

“Well, show me how it’s done then,” Angela joked.

Xiumin complied, grabbing one of the microphones and looked through the list of songs.

“Don’t do an EXO song!” Angela suddenly said. “That would be totally cheating, and I’ll never be able to beat you if you sing one of your own songs.”

“Okay then.” Suddenly an idea popped into Xiumin’s mind and he gave Angela a mischievous smile. “Only if you sing a song in Korean. An EXO song.”

Angela groaned and flopped onto the couch. “Do I have to?” she asked, giving puppy dog eyes.

“Hey I thought you were a fan,” Xiumin pointed out. “This should be easy for you.” He shrugged his shoulders and handed Angela the other microphone before turning back to the screen and choosing a Korean song. As soon as the song started Xiumin gave it his 100%, going all out. Angela tried to stifle her laughter at how earnest he was being. She almost lost it when he started dancing along to the music. He was so adorable. She loved how cute he always looked. It was definitely strange though to see such a cute face and then such a hot body. She forced herself to stop thinking about it though or else her face would be like a tomato.

Angela joined in on Xiumin’s next song, and despite her not being a professional, she just let go and jammed along to songs that she loved. However, she was hoping that Xiumin would forget about her singing an EXO song. She knew that she would butcher it, and she was especially nervous because it was his song.

    “So . . . when are you going to sing an EXO song?” Xiumin asked, putting his head right next to Angela’s.

    “Uh . . .”

    “I’m not going to forget about it, so you might as well sing it now. Sing your favorite one.” Xiumin held back a smile as he watched Angela nervously scroll through the songs until she settled on ‘Call me Baby’.

    “Don’t look at me,” Angela instructed before starting up the song, knowing that Xiumin wouldn’t listen to her anyways.

    Angela tried her best to keep along with the lyrics of the song, but she didn’t know all of them and her Korean reading skills were still kind of slow. Xiumin almost burst out laughing as he listened to Angela stutter through the song. He thought she was so cute trying to read and sing Korean at the same time. Her face was red from embarrassment but that just added to how adorable he thought she was being. Her pronunciation of certain words sounded really cute and charming to him. As he was sitting there watching her, he couldn’t keep his eyes from travelling down her body. She was so petite, and he just stared at her good proportions. His eyes landed on her a*s and he bit his lip as he watched. When the song was finally over he came up and hugged her from behind, bending his head down to whisper in her ear, “That was really cute.”

    For once Angela wanted to be the one to initiate something, so when Xiumin hugged her she turned around and kissed him on the lips, throwing her arms around his shoulders. After all, they were a couple. For a second Xiumin was a bit thrown that Angela kissed him, but he just placed his hands along her back and pulled her body closer to his, deepening the kiss. Her body pressing against his was driving him crazy. There was so much that he wanted to do, but he didn’t want to rush anything. Once he felt himself getting excited he pulled back, not wanting to make Angela uncomfortable or make things go too far. When he looked back down at her face her lips were pink and swollen from the kissing and her eyes were all moony and large. She stared at Xiumin with such a heated expression that he didn’t know what to do.

    Angela had no idea why she was acting so strange, but she didn’t want to stop kissing Xiumin. And she didn’t care at that moment how she looked or came across. The kiss that they shared was like nothing she had ever experienced and she wanted to continue it.

Xiumin cleared his throat loudly and placed his hand on Angela’s shoulder, moving her away from him. “Uh, let’s get you back to the dorm now.”

*    *    *

Josy nervously played with her hair as she waited for Lay to take her out on one of their dates. Despite testing the waters with both guys, she still had no idea who she liked more or who was better for her. Everything was so complicated and she wanted all of her problems to be solved already.

Lay showed up toting a bouquet of flowers. He smiled at Josy before handing her them. His dimples were prominent and Josy just about swooned. “Ready to go?” he asked, giving Josy a long hug.

“You know you didn’t have to pick me up right? I could’ve just found a ride to your dorm,” Josy said, smiling back at Lay.

“No, I wanted to see you sooner.” Josy blushed. Lay was too romantic sometimes. Despite her protests that she could just go to the dorm by herself, Lay kept insisting that he would pick her up personally since he wanted to see her anyways.

Josy didn’t know what Lay had planned back at the EXO dorm, but knowing him, it would be something incredible. And Josy realized she was right once they entered the dorm. The first thing she noticed was how quiet it was, and the second was how softly lit the entire place was.

“So what’s going on?” Josy asked, still looking around in amazement.

“I’m going to cook you dinner. Actually, we could cook it together.” Lay grabbed Josy’s hand and brought her to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out various foods to prepare. “I hope you like my cooking,” he said blushing. “None of the other members really like it.”

“Well, you can’t be good at everything.” Josy winked at Lay jokingly. “I mean, you’re already incredibly talented at basically everything else after all.” Josy quickly joined in helping Lay prepare th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter