So We Meet Under These Circumstances

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next few days the girls were definitely avoiding the guys. They were too embarrassed about what had happened the other night. It was just awkward that they knew who the girls preferred. And somehow, it also felt like a weird love confession even though it wasn’t.

Not only had they been avoiding EXO on purpose, but they had both actually been busy teaching as well. They had ten hour shifts every weekday, and the amount of work they had to do was getting to them. Even Angela was going to bed early for once because she was so tired.

That Thursday Josy could tell how restless Angela was getting sitting at her desk.

Angela tapped her foot against the floor and spun around to look at Josy. “I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!” she yelled, jumping from her seat. “I need to leave this terrible room!”

“Thank god you said something,” Josy sighed. “I felt like I was going crazy.”

“Let’s go somewhere. Let’s go exploring!”

“Yeah, we can go to the nearby walk. You know, relieve some of that stress.”

Angela and Josy quickly put on their shoes and dashed out the door, ready to be out of the dorm for once. They never had time to go out anymore, and it was getting on their nerves.

Angela and Josy closed the front door to the dorm and headed out, unaware that one of their neighbors was looking out the window.

Sehun squinted his eyes, trying to see if it actually was the two girls. He turned around to Tao and Kai and said, “Hey, I think that’s Angela and Josy! Where are they going this late at night?”

“I don’t know where they’re going, but it’s dangerous for a couple of girls to be walking around alone at this time of night,” Kai said.

“Should we follow them?” Tao asked.

“Yeah! For safety purposes of course,” Sehun said. “We should invite some of the others too. Maybe Suho.”

“Okay, but we have to hurry! Or we won’t be able to follow them!”

Sehun ran to get Suho, explaining the situation. Baekhyun who heard about the girls popped up from his perch on the couch and yelled, “I’m coming too! Wait for me!”

The five hurried out the door, spotting the girls a couple of yards away, and walking slowly behind them.

“Where are they going?” Suho asked. “It’s late.”

“That’s what we’re all wondering,” Kai answered.

All of a sudden the girls made a sharp right and the group struggled to quickly catch up with them, not being subtle at all.

“I think someone is following us,” Josy said. She could hear the footsteps of a group of people loudly behind them.

“Really?!” Angela exclaimed. She quickly turned around to see. She saw a group of guys in black walking a bit behind them. “There’s a group of guys following us!”

“Wow, way to be subtle. Now we can’t surprise attack them!”

“Do you have pepper spray or something at least??”

“No . . . I used to have mace, but now all I have is this body spray.”

“That’ll still burn if you spray it in their eyes! You spray them, and I’ll . . . I don’t know! Bite them or something.”

“Alright, take a right here.”

Angela and Josy took a right at a fence and waited for their followers to arrive. The group of guys turned the corner a few seconds later and Josy aimed her body spray at the nearest face. Spraying several times in the guy’s eyes. Angela kicked someone else in the shin.

Then all of a sudden they heard a familiar voice. “Wait, stop! It’s us!”

Angela and Josy stopped their attack and stepped back to look at who was talking to them. Sehun was rubbing his eyes as they watered furiously, and Kai rubbed his shin.

“Oh my god. What just happened?” Angela asked, suddenly feeling embarrassed. “I’m so sorry. We’re so sorry. We thought you guys were rapists!”

“Do you guys normally follow girls around creepily?” Josy questioned. She waved her hands around, emphasizing her point. She looked up and saw a flash of hurt go across Suho’s face. She sighed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean for it to come out that way. You guys just really scared us!”

“We just wanted to make sure you guys were okay. It’s dangerous out here!” Sehun exclaimed, still rubbing his eyes.

“Obviously we can see that now!” Angela replied. “But I mean, it was you guys who were following us.”

“I’m so sorry,” Josy apologized to Sehun. “There’s a bathroom at the park and you can wash your eyes out there! It’s just across the street.”

Josy hurriedly led the way to the park and everyone else followed behind. When they arrived, Josy grabbed Sehun’s hand and led him away to the bathroom. She apologized the whole walk there, afraid that Sehun was somehow angry at her. And as soon as they got to the bathroom, Sehun the sink and started flushing his eyes out. Josy waited anxiously. She wanted to apologize some more but she didn’t want to annoy him.

“Wow, did you spray me with body spray?” Sehun asked. He kept splashing the water on his face.

“Uh, yeah I did. I don’t have pepper spray or anything.” Josy nervously looked around the bathroom, still feeling bad about spraying him in the face. Of all of the things that she wanted to do when she was finally alone with Sehun, spraying him in the face with body spray was not one of those things. However, despite her nervousness there was also a sense of excitement because she was alone with the one and only Oh Sehun.

“Well thank god you didn’t have any. But at least now I smell like you.” Sehun smiled at Josy, making her blush. She thought back on a few nights ago when he told her she smelled good, and wondered if he really meant it.

Sehun watched as Josy’s face got red. He knew that he was making her blush, and he liked it. He could tell how much he affected her, and it made him smile to himself. He couldn’t quite put his finger on the feeling, but he definitely wanted to make her blush some more.

As Sehun watched Josy’s face, he couldn’t help but take in her features. Her dark hair fell around her face perfectly. His eyes skimmed over her dark, neat eyebrows. Her cheekbones were high, making it almost seem like she was always smiling, even when it was obvious that she was currently flustered. He noticed how velvety red her lips were, and he couldn’t stop looking at how full they were.

Josy turned away and slapped her face lightly to calm down. She distracted herself by heading over to grab some paper towels. Her face was still slightly flushed as she started to help Sehun dry off. Suddenly he placed his hand on top of hers and said, “Thanks.” He gave her another smile, this time  leaning closer to her face.

“I’m sorry again.” Josy apologized, not sure how to react exactly. Her heart was thumping so quickly though at how close they were.

“It’s okay. If getting sprayed in the face means that you get to help me clean up, then it’s f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter