Fight His Own Blood?

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “are you free this weekend?” asked sooji to bomi in the middle of math lesson. Bomi was thinking for a few seconds than she said that she was busy.

         “you’re busy? Really? Where are you going?” asked sooji.

        “well, sungjong oppa asking me out” she said quietly and sooji could felt that she wanted to scream so loud and congratulate bomi who probably going to have a boyfriend.

         But in the same time, sooji wanted to warn sungjong not to act far to bomi. She will to talk to him later.

          “you can go with us, bring sungjae sunbae”

        “bring? You think that i’m his girlfriend or what?” sooji asked to her and she nooded. unbelieveable. And then she had a great idea, she could spy on them in case that sungjong would do something bad to her.

        “a-ah, i think i can’t go out at weekend also” she said as she scratched her neck.

        Sooji didn’t know what should she said to sungjae about spying on bomi. But she was sure that sungjae would be happy to accept it, he have to anyway.

        Or sooji will tell bad things to her mom, she was so mean.

        Sungjae was in his class. he looked outside the window and found 2 boys and 1 girl was playing around.

          He smiled, he remembered when the day he and sooji used to play together. And then he remembered about junmyeon, his brother.

          Fight his own blood.

        Sungjae remembered about his past time with junmyeon. Junmyeon always fight against sungjae, he always felt jealous towards sungjae.

         Though, junmyeon was smarter than sungjae. He felt jealous about how his parents showed their attention, though actually, they gave them the equal love.

        And one thing that made junmyeon felt mad was, how both sungjae and sooji close to each other.

         When they were kids, junmyeon never like the idea about their friendship. Mostly, their arranged marriage.

         No, he didn’t like it.

        Sungjae always gave up for junmyeon, as if sungjae was the older one. But for sooji, he wouldn’t give her up.

         He didn’t care if he has to fight his own blood, sooji was the one he ever wanted.

 

        After school, sungjae and sooji went home together. Sooji walked right in front of sungjae. Sungjae looked at sooji all the time and it made him happy, he was glad that he could find her.

         “sooji” he called his name and sooji looked back. “let’s go to the park” he said and turned around to the different road.

        “b-but- ugh okay” sooji decided to followed sungjae from behind to the park. They saw kids were playing around and there were their moms were talking to each other.

        “may i ask you something?” sungjae asked to sooji all of sudden.

        “anything”

        “what’s your dream?”

        “i don’t know what i wanted to do, actualy, do you have a dream?”

        “i want to be a doctor” he smiled widely as if a kid. Sooji giggled, he seemed like he wanted to be a doctor so bad.

        “why?” sooji asked and sungjae grinned, “ i want to cure people”

        “great idea, save someone’s dad”

        “sooji, don’t be sad again because of your dad”

        “i don’t know, i miss my dad so much” sooji sighed. Sungjae smiled a little and then bring her to the swing.

        He told sooji to sat down on the swing and he will be the one who swung the swing. “i’m very heavy, just for your information” said sooji while sungjae responded with his giggle.

 

        “mom, we’re home” sooji yelled around and then she heard her mom’s voice from backyards. She must be gardening again.

         sooji put her bag to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter