Disaster

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooji woke up as she felt someone pulled her hair slowly. Sooji looked back and found sungjae was there. She was very suprised, but she refused to yell on him or went downstair cause she felt so sleepy.

Screw it, today was holiday, she thought. Sungjae opened one of his eyes just to check if sooji already sleep away again backed him. sungjae smiled cheesily.

“so now you already accept me like this, huh” sungjae thought. sungjae immediatly put his hand around sooji’s waist before he put his face near sooji’s ear just to whisper, “good morning”

Again, sooji was too lazy to react. She just hummed to sungjae’s greet. And it left sungjae with a smile.

 

“have you ever go to their house before?” asked bomi to sungjong who stood right next to her in front of sooji’s house. sungjong shook his head.

“have you?” he asked back and bomi answered it with the same reaction. “let’s go”

“they won’t be mad if we go here without any warning, right?”

“aish knock it off, yoon bomi, they will be glad that we’re here” sungjong pulled bomi hand to sooji’s house’s gate. “to make them become a couple” sungjong chuckled before he rang the bell.

Mrs. Kwon walked out the kitchen to the door to see who was there outside. “oh, nuguseo?” she asked and sungjong and bomi could feel themself getting tensed, it was their very first time to met sooji’s mom.

“i’m sooji’s friend, and he’s sungjae’s sunbaenim friend” bomi explained. “ah is that so? Please come in, they were sleeping” bomi and sungjong looked at each other, they got suspicious by it.

but they immediatly got rid of the dirty thought they had and went inside the house. “sooji’s room is there near the bathroom and sungjae near the window” said mrs. Kwon and bomi and sungjong walked upstairs with akward feelings.

“let’s go to sungjae’s room first” sungjong went to sungjae’s room and knocked the door. But he got no answer. Sungjong knocked it again and called his name but still, he didn’t get any answer.

Because he got so tired and lost his patience, sungjong opened the door and found that there was no sungjae. “are you sure this was sungjae’s room?”

“well yeah, mrs. Kwon said that this is sungjae’s room”

“maybe he go out, let’s go to sooji’s”

“alright” they went to sooji’s room and knocked the door also and sungjae was the one who answered it. “ah nuguya?” he asked and left bomi and sungjong with speachless.

They looked at each other before opened the door hardly that made sungjae and sooji immediatly woke up because of the loud noise they had made.

And sungjong and bomi saw that sungjae was there, with sooji. They just slept together. And the dirty thoughts they were thingking about started to appeared again.

 

“kwon sooji, we’re just 16 for god’s sake what have you done.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter